Expired

Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III - Flash Deal at 8am tomorrow @ Amazon

16 replies
Found 26th Dec 2014
A pre heads up for a very early deal tomorrow, for one of the best price to quality set of speakers on the market.

The price currently lies at £89.00 but will obviously get cut much shorter than that (anticipating £75-79 as that has been the previous offer).

A fantastic deal for anyone looking for a new sound set up!

amazon.co.uk/gp/…OMA

16 Comments

Why 8AM? Is that when Amazon starts its sale?

No, that's when Santa delivers his presents

Original Poster

tawse57

Why 8AM? Is that when Amazon starts its sale?

Yeah they're doing the same thing they did with Black Friday, flash deals that go within seconds, or minutes if you're lucky.

So they all need posting before hand.

A deal with no price and it's at 44 degrees, lol.

Original Poster

bma1445

A deal with no price and it's at 44 degrees, lol.

Then please sir, tell us what price it will be, in fact, please indulge us with the price for every single flash deal tomorrow on Amazon, oh wise and smart one.

Seems a tad strange to vote on a possible deal?

Gavinge

Then please sir, tell us what price it will be, in fact, please indulge … Then please sir, tell us what price it will be, in fact, please indulge us with the price for every single flash deal tomorrow on Amazon, oh wise and smart one.

NO......YOU tell EVERYONE....What price it IS so we can vote......That's the point of this site.

These rarely go on sale so even if they just took a couple of quid off the current price it would be a hot deal.

A tenner or more off would be scorching

instead of moaning, a search would help.. seriously people these days are too lazy and expect others to spoon feed them..

thanks OP for the heads up.

I understand the purpose of the site. But they are still at £89.00. To say they will be cheaper in the future is pure speculation. I can say the price of crude oil will drop a further 10%....

Moved to misc as it has no price yet, report the thread once a price is set for it to be moved back to deals.

Price is £69.99

Thanks for this op, found last night in the deal section and with my bespoke vouchers managed to pick a set up for £62.50ish. Still in my prime trial so should be with me tomorrow! Lucky these came up as my previous speakers just seem to have cut out yesterday.

Ah, Hardon soundsticks

Gavinge

Then please sir, tell us what price it will be, in fact, please indulge … Then please sir, tell us what price it will be, in fact, please indulge us with the price for every single flash deal tomorrow on Amazon, oh wise and smart one.

Nice attitude mate. It was a point of "how can it be a deal if you don't know the damn price". Oh wait, I see a mod agreed with me.

Get over yourself.
Edited by: "bma1445" 26th Dec 2014

Gavinge

I just wanted to let you know that not only is this a rubbish "Deal"....But....Someone else waited for the price and they've gotten a "Hot Deal" and you're left in karma land.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47380
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions