Groups

Harmony 885 vs Harmony One

I've had a Harmony 885 for 18 months now and love it. A button hasbecome faulty recently and as it has a 2 year warranty Logitech have posted me out a brand new one (eta 7-10 days) no questions asked (now that's what I call great customer service!!).

My question is, should I sell it when it arrives (anyone on here interested by the way?) and get the newer Harmony One, or stick with what I know?

I understand the Harmony One doesn't have the red/green buttons built in as the 885 does, but also that they can be programmed in. I use those alot for SKY so they need to be readily available.

Does anyone have experience with both remotes?

1 Comment

fla-fla flunky!
    never used the 1 but cant imagine it's that much different, setup will be the same i imagine. touch screens are always fancy but cant see it making too much of a difference. it does look a bit sleeker though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3449
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501307
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764599
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1854

See more discussions