Groups

Harrods Christmas Grotto Sat 18th Dec: Tickets Giveaway

Due to a change in circumstances we will be unable to make our grotto visit. If anyone would like these please let me know by posting in the thread.

Time booked: 4pm
    Date: Sat 18th Dec 2010

Tickets: 3 adults, 4 children (can't be split up as on one pdf)

Will close thread Friday night

10 Comments

Please if poss. I have a baby who is 6 weeks. 2 adults 1 child???

hi,would love these tickets please?? me and hubby and my sister would love to my two kids and my two neices to this please..
    many thanks
    karen x

Hi there, we would love these tickets, 3 adults 4 children would be a lovely suprise for them. Let me know Lee

omg yes please! my fella and i could take our brood, would be fab way to start our first xmas together

No thanks Choc...........but to make up for your dissapointment you can sit on my knee

Syzable

No thanks Choc...........but to make up for your dissapointment you can … No thanks Choc...........but to make up for your dissapointment you can sit on my knee

and talk about the 1st thing that pops up?

Please let me have them I responded first and would be a very popular auntie and mum!

Original Poster

loupomm

omg yes please! my fella and i could take our brood, would be fab way to … omg yes please! my fella and i could take our brood, would be fab way to start our first xmas together

all your hun, PM me your e-mail address and I'll wing them over

apologies for being late, but suffering with the dreaded lurgy

oohh thank you soooo much

will pm you now xx

kypoo2000

Please let me have them I responded first and would be a very popular … Please let me have them I responded first and would be a very popular auntie and mum!

So what that you responded first,

Am so pleased that Loupomm got this - and Choc this is such a lovely kind thing to do as a very expensive thing to be giving away:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      2. love affairs1547
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
      4. Spotify Family Premium share614

See more discussions