Groups

Harrrrrrrrr

This is fit like in Aiberdein d'nicht

23 Comments

Original Poster

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg311/vinnyabdn/Harrrrr.jpg

The row of lights ahead are less than 50ft away from where I took the pic.

its crap min eh !

this thread needs subtitles:whistling:

far aboots at teen?

Original Poster

]Here under green arrow.

yep its horrible we cant even see the Chinese at the end of road, let alone see the end of flats directly up from us

your not far from where i am

geet buck tae yer sheep, av hud enuff o yer sh*te, dya ken

Banned

gid ennoff fur yees sheep warryin gits

uch weel yees haud yar weesh un gee us some peace

Ah ken its the same here in Edinburra OP - cannae see twa fit in front o es. Went ben the hoose an its the same oot the back tae.

it called fog dears we get it here but tonight we got my fave heavy rain

Banned

It's frightfully foggy old chap, up here in Aberdeen

I think he said

Aberdeen eh - made a fool of myself when i was last up there asking for a fish supper with chips. How was i to know a fish supper in Scotland included chips :?

Say hi to my mate who owns the Greentrees pub if you are anywhere near Dyce :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I'm in Aiberdein with 5yrs (work for the Uni) actually from the Wild west of Ireland.

My home close to ]here

darren9030;8207943

Aberdeen eh - made a fool of myself when i was last up there asking for a … Aberdeen eh - made a fool of myself when i was last up there asking for a fish supper with chips. How was i to know a fish supper in Scotland included chips :?:pSay hi to my mate who owns the Greentrees pub if you are anywhere near Dyce :thumbsup:

that always makes me laugh as it sounds strange "fish supper with chips"!!!

I havent been up to Dyce in years but last time we did venture up we stayed in a hotel beside Dyce Airport but no flights go out real late or through the night so was all nice n quiet

Original Poster

Cool, I live in Dyce near the park, nice and peaceful compared to in around Aberdeen.

Aye weel, it's a richt pea soupper the nicht

am awae tae ma beed noo folk.

Aribest

bossyboots;8208146

am awae tae ma beed noo folk. Aribest

Sleep tight dinnae let yon bed bugs bite :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Night all............ :lazy:

vinnyabdn;8207084

]Here under green arrow.

Ah cool! Outside my old Engineering Dept

The harr must be all down the East coast - it was bad in Edinburgh earlier today and we have it now here in Coldstream!

'fit like? Foos yer doos? :-D

CleoTheCat;8208430

Ah cool! Outside my old Engineering Dept :)The harr must be all down the … Ah cool! Outside my old Engineering Dept :)The harr must be all down the East coast - it was bad in Edinburgh earlier today and we have it now here in Coldstream!'fit like? Foos yer doos? :-D

Aye yer right - been bad in Edinburgh all day and still here. Makes the whole area silent - really weird!

OMG...this brings back memories! I was at Aberdeen uni from 1986 and lived in Aberdeen for 7 years. Spent 2 years in Johnston Halls of Residence which were the best halls in my day. Is the Red Lion pub still there up the hill? That was my first pub ever and my first experience of alcohol...my friends made me try...

Gin & Tonic
    +
    Southern Comfort & lemonade
    +
    1/2 pint of cider
    +
    Vodka and lemonade!!!

All in the attempt to find out what drink I liked (none of them!!). Yep...I was ill afterwards.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions