Groups

Harry 'Brown Envelope' Redknapp Charged With Tax Evasion

Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp has been charged with two counts of tax evasion.

Mr Redknapp, 62, attended Bishopsgate police station to be charged with a £40,000 tax evasion.

The charges relate to two payments totalling US $295,000 allegedly made from former Portsmouth City chairman Milan Mandaric to Mr Redknapp.

Mr Redknapp will appear at the City of Westminster Magistrates' Court on 11 February.

18 Comments

Banned

will he goto prison?

can we fasttrack it to happen before next weekend?

Banned

casparwhite;7542412

will he goto prison?can we fasttrack it to happen before next weekend?

Of course not. (He has a brown envelope for the judge too!) :w00t:

Original Poster

casparwhite;7542412

will he goto prison?

Lets hope so because it would be highly amusing.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7542448

Lets hope so because it would be highly amusing.

Easy..... It was only 3-0.... no need to be bitter!:roll:

Original Poster

Tottenhams cup final ! :whistling: You can take great pride in beating one of the top four, you played better than us, we never got out of the starting blocks thanks to Hughesless

Banned

Hardly a big deal until one knows the whole story.

Not a problem

Great post Sommy, there is hope for you yet. Hopefully droopy chops gets sent to prison although I would love to see him bring down Spurs like he did to Portsmouth.

Obviously nothing of any great importance will happen on that day as it's only at a Magistrates Court........it will just be thrown out or passed onto the Crown Court at a later date.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7542506

Tottenhams cup final ! :whistling: You can take great pride in beating … Tottenhams cup final ! :whistling: You can take great pride in beating one of the top four, you played better than us, we never got out of the starting blocks thanks to Hughesless

I was there in the cup final! (and the cup final replay) Gooo on Ricky Villa.:-D

Syzable;7542780

Obviously nothing of any great importance will happen on that day as it's … Obviously nothing of any great importance will happen on that day as it's only at a Magistrates Court........it will just be thrown out or passed onto the Crown Court at a later date.

He'll get a slapped wrist and fine courtesy of a good barrister.

Banned

Arsenal Fan;7542620

Great post Sommy, there is hope for you yet. Hopefully droopy chops gets … Great post Sommy, there is hope for you yet. Hopefully droopy chops gets sent to prison although I would love to see him bring down Spurs like he did to Portsmouth.

Wow. You're right insomniac. Soooo Bitter!

casparwhite;7542412

will he goto prison?can we fasttrack it to happen before next weekend?

Before wednesday please.

Banned

Adam2050;7543985

Before wednesday please.

Eh~? Has the postponed game been reprogrammed for then? Suits me. No Gerrard, No Torres, no points! :w00t:

Banned

we pay too much tax anyways. good on him

Banned

Adam2050;7543985

Before wednesday please.

well i was hoping for a team with a bit more bottle to play em before we do so they could get a few crunching tackles in. fingers crossed you do something other than just turn up:)

guv;7544181

Eh~? Has the postponed game been reprogrammed for then? Suits me. No … Eh~? Has the postponed game been reprogrammed for then? Suits me. No Gerrard, No Torres, no points! :w00t:

yeh wednesday. Should be an easy one for you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions