Groups

Harry Enfield Television Programme long shot...

I used to have the old TV series taped off the telly, which is now long gone, and they never released them on DVD (ridiculous!).

I decided to try to get them all again and after much searching I have found and downloaded them all except for the Harry Enfield Festive Television Programme (1992) christmas special which is listed on IMDB as S02E07 of the Harry Enfield Television Programme. Does anyone out there have this or know where I can get it? Thanks.

15 Comments

Kodi.
    Just checked, all harry enfield is on kodi even the one you're looking for.

Original Poster

rtmlk

Kodi.Just checked, all harry enfield is on kodi even the one you're … Kodi.Just checked, all harry enfield is on kodi even the one you're looking for.

I have Kodi on RPis, which add-on?
    Edited by: "markystarky" 19th Sep 2016

rtmlk

Kodi.Just checked, all harry enfield is on kodi even the one you're … Kodi.Just checked, all harry enfield is on kodi even the one you're looking for.

Which add-on?

I have it, not the greatest quality but expected given it's a VHS rip. See the screenshots below.
    It's a 290MB .avi file - maybe I could dropbox it over to you?

http://i63.tinypic.com/nlex48.png
    http://i67.tinypic.com/263zgc7.png
    http://i65.tinypic.com/2znx4pt.png

Edited by: "GNKelly07" 20th Sep 2016

Original Poster

GNKelly07

I have it, not the greatest quality but expected given it's a VHS rip. … I have it, not the greatest quality but expected given it's a VHS rip. See the screenshots below.It's a 290GB .avi file - maybe I could dropbox it over to you?

That would be fantastic! I have set up a Dropbox account and I have messaged you with an upload link. You wouldn't believe how scarce the early Harry Enfields are online considering they are not available to buy! Many thanks and very much appreciated.

Edited by: "markystarky" 20th Sep 2016

290gb for one episode oO oO

GNKelly07

I have it, not the greatest quality but expected given it's a VHS rip. … I have it, not the greatest quality but expected given it's a VHS rip. See the screenshots below.It's a 290GB .avi file - maybe I could dropbox it over to you?

stefromuk

290gb for one episode oOoO

Sent your way!

MB. Sorry!

Original Poster

GNKelly07

Sent your way!MB. Sorry!

Glenn, you are an absolute star! Thank you so much. My very mild OCD gets very annoyed when I have incomplete collections lol

markystarky

I have Kodi on RPis, which add-on?

i use the Ares build and found on phoenix

Could I have the link too please GNKelly07? Thank you

Hi Markysparky , is there anyway you can upload the harry enfield television programme series 1 and 2 , i love it and cant find it anywhere , would buy it but its nowhere to be seen , cheers man

Original Poster

AshleyGibson1987

Hi Markysparky , is there anyway you can upload the harry enfield … Hi Markysparky , is there anyway you can upload the harry enfield television programme series 1 and 2 , i love it and cant find it anywhere , would buy it but its nowhere to be seen , cheers man

Never fear, they are on Dailymotion!
    dailymotion.com/pla…e/1

You can rip them like I did, but remember... You don't wanna do it like that! You wanna do it like this...

Merry Christmas

Edited by: "markystarky" 5th Dec 2016

thanks mate your amazing ! , merry xmas youve made my day , thanks very much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?23
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1955
      4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1318

See more discussions