Groups

harry hills tv burp is back tonight

itv1 7.30pm =) i cant wait

19 Comments

My ten year old son loves this,One of the few programmes we can watch together and both laugh,

Repeated midnight ITV2

And 9am on Sunday on ITV2

And a few other times

itv.com/TVG…ill

This is a great show but so is Have I got news for you.... so which is better....

Original Poster

lawe;6536994

This is a great show but so is Have I got news for you.... so which is … This is a great show but so is Have I got news for you.... so which is better....

theres only one way to find out............

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w113/jackb2302/HarryHill_fight-1.jpg

Original Poster

lawe;6537027

:-D love it

All thanks to google! Just tap in Harry Hill fight in images, some great ones there.

Thanks for the reminder donnaraine, can't wait to watch it!

Original Poster

surboy;6537056

Thanks for the reminder donnaraine, can't wait to watch it!

i got all excited when i saw the advert at the beginning of the week. hope they do another 'many faces of louis walsh'

i will be tryin to find a stream for the New Orleans hornets, Oklahoma city thunder game at that time lol

Original Poster

micoo;6537151

i will be tryin to find a stream for the New Orleans hornets, Oklahoma … i will be tryin to find a stream for the New Orleans hornets, Oklahoma city thunder game at that time lol

you dont know what your missin

donnaraine;6537155

you dont know what your missin

a bald man in a pink shirt :thumbsup: id rather watch basketball :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;6537162

a bald man in a pink shirt :thumbsup: id rather watch basketball :lol:

tall men in shorts playing with balls? :-D

micoo;6537151

i will be tryin to find a stream for the New Orleans hornets, Oklahoma … i will be tryin to find a stream for the New Orleans hornets, Oklahoma city thunder game at that time lol

if you find 1 pm me mate!

Brilliant show.Always cracks me up.:-D:thumbsup:

Original Poster

on after the adverts

I heart hawwy hill

Loving it so far. :-D

Some are funny, some i just don't get.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?59
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions