harry hills tv burp new series

7 replies
Found 5th Oct 2008
i love harry hill! cant wait for the new series just seen an advert saying coming soon. does anyone else watch tv burp? what was your funniest clip?

1. Misc
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TV
6 Comments

I LOVE TV burp! My little boy does too. We watch it all together on the sofa, tv dinner on our laps. I think I like the REALLY lame clips (the most casual turning on of a car indicator of the week)
Go Harry!!

Original Poster

my fave was last series when he did jamie oliver doing a rap, i nearly wet myself i was laughing so much! yeah the random clips are great too, longest pig wee-wee of the weeeeeeeeeek lol

love HHTB...love the freaky eaters bit!! haha!!

when is it so can sky plus it!?

Great show, love the way he takes the **** out of the guy out of eastenders, christian is it?

Original Poster

magicbeans;3125730

love HHTB...love the freaky eaters bit!! haha!!when is it so can sky plus … love HHTB...love the freaky eaters bit!! haha!!when is it so can sky plus it!?

not sure yet, just says coming soon on the advert, but i would probably say within maybe 2 weeks

We were talking about it last night, saying how we missed it, I said it should be back on soon because it was around this time last year - about 10 minutes later we saw the advert!!!

Only part I hate is the FIGHT!!!! part, in our house thats FAST FORWARD!!! because we sky+ it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53489
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions