Harry Potter actor Robert Hardy dies at 91

Found 3rd Aug 2017
Sad news (via BBC)

2756473.jpg
Actor Robert Hardy, best known for roles in the Harry Potter films and TV series All Creatures Great And Small, dies aged 91, his family says

Hardy, they said, had a "tremendous life" and "a giant career in theatre, television and film spanning more than 70 years".

He was also known for numerous portrayals of Winston Churchill.

In more recent years, he appeared as Cornelius Fudge in the Harry Potter films.

Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
Rest in Peace Robert. Remember him from All Creatures Great and Small.
More sad news,
Actor Hywel Bennett, known for his roles in Shelley and EastEnders, has died aged 73.
RIP Robert Hardy and Hywel Bennett, both were good actors
ceres5 h, 13 m ago

Terrible isn't it? 91 is no innings nowadays.

My mum probably would have disagreed if she had the chance, at 65

Only another 26 years. Unless you personally know someone I am baffled by this public grief for someone you have never met.

But good luck to you ghouls.....! Just seems very odd....
Jackmaster48 m ago

...Unless you personally know someone I am baffled by this public grief …...Unless you personally know someone I am baffled by this public grief for someone you have never met...

You don't have to know somebody personally to feel sorrow or grief for the loss (to you, to the general public, or to the rest of the world).
fanpages7 m ago

You don't have to know somebody personally to feel sorrow or grief for the …You don't have to know somebody personally to feel sorrow or grief for the loss (to you, to the general public, or to the rest of the world).

Eh? So are any of those feelings what you feel about the bloke who died or are you just trolling?

If they are then why aren't you celebrating / mourning the guy instead of trolling?

Weird...
Jackmaster5 m ago

Eh? So are any of those feelings what you feel about the bloke who died or …Eh? So are any of those feelings what you feel about the bloke who died or are you just trolling?If they are then why aren't you celebrating / mourning the guy instead of trolling?Weird...

Hywel Bennett is directly responsible for my career.

I am mindful of this every day.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions