Harry Potter Advent Calendar, Hogwarts Express £15 @ Primark

Posted 16th Sep
Fresh from Platform 9¾, our Harry Potter Hogwarts Express advent calendar has arrived into selected stores. Fill the drawers with whatever magical treats you like and wait patiently for the start of December… Anyone else now ridiculously excited to start the Christmas countdown already

With it being selected stores, i assume it will be the larger ones that already stock Harry Potter goodies in but worth phoning up your local store to see if and when it will be in stock as it will be stupidly popular and sell out quickly

3295094.jpg

3295094.jpg

3295094.jpg
3295094.jpg

primark.com/en/…368
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
this looks amazing
Are these in store yet? They are going to sell out pretty quickly I'd say.
Pigex16/09/2019 14:47

Are these in store yet? They are going to sell out pretty quickly I'd say.

Probably worth calling around your local stores to see if and when they will have it in
My local never gets anything decent always have ti go to another store for the good things
The oxford street store ( one by Tottenham court rd) had them in stock on Monday, but they were all gone when I went in again on Tuesday.
rp33918/09/2019 15:51

The oxford street store ( one by Tottenham court rd) had them in stock on …The oxford street store ( one by Tottenham court rd) had them in stock on Monday, but they were all gone when I went in again on Tuesday.

And it looks like some them have already make it onto eBay at inflated prices...
Asked in the Southampton store around 10am (Saturday) and they said they had 30 that all sold out within 10 mins of the store opening, and that it’s been like that all week. Best bet is to arrive at opening if you want a chance to get one...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants