Groups

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - UK book art released!

Heres the artwork for the new book:
    mugglenet.com/gal…jpg

I dont read the books (dont wanna spoil the movies! :-D ), but it looks kinda weird compared to the last books....

But meh, the movie will be better anyway! (and if the patten of the last films carrys on, we may see it as late as 2010)

Anyhow, hope somebody here reads the harry potter books, else this thread is abit of a waste! :giggle:

9 Comments

The movies cut so much out of the books that you don't even get half the story. :-(

Original Poster

Alot of people say that the book is better then the films

pavilion

Alot of people say that the book is better then the films

Definately. If you've read the books and then watch the films you realise just how much important storylines they leave out. :thumbsup:

Yeah they leave way too much out of the films from the books. I mean they have to cause the books are so big. There was a petition i think for the last movie to be split into two parts cause it was so big lol but they just cut a lot of stuff out and made it into one movie

Original Poster

my wife never sees the films cos it spoils the book lol

Pavillion, just so you know, the link doesn't work, here's the cover though.

http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/51tB0kftR-L._SS400_.jpg

For the full book cover (showing the back and the flaps too) however, see mugglenet.com/gal…e=1

Original Poster

thanks

What about adult cover front and back?

http://english.people.com.cn/200703/29/images/xinsrc_152030429125684327911.jpg
    Front

Here's a few pics from inside the book.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaos-krew.net/harry
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1618
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      4. word association Game73944494

See more discussions