Groups

Harry potter at sainsburrys...

not really a deal any more but at the end of the recent scout jamboree sainsburys were selling of copies of the new harry potter novel for just £2.00!.. good value... we now have more of the latest book than any of the others and we haven't paid the full price for one, this kind of thing is getting the bookshops out of business though..

5 Comments

Banned

scienceman

not really a deal any more but at the end of the recent scout jamboree … not really a deal any more but at the end of the recent scout jamboree sainsburys were selling of copies of the new harry potter novel for just £2.00!.. good value... we now have more of the latest book than any of the others and we haven't paid the full price for one, this kind of thing is getting the bookshops out of business though..

you sure £2?:? i cant see anyone selling at that price, is your sainsburys closing down?

Wow impressive price for the new book!

I'll check when I go to work later for you

Original Poster

jamesterror

I'll check when I go to work later for you

no.. this was at the recent scout jamboree in essex.. they were closing down the sotre and it wasnt cost effective to move the books to a new location.. so they sold them off cheap..

Banned

scienceman

no.. this was at the recent scout jamboree in essex.. they were closing … no.. this was at the recent scout jamboree in essex.. they were closing down the sotre and it wasnt cost effective to move the books to a new location.. so they sold them off cheap..

thought there must be some logical reason, i would put the on ebay but imagine the postage costs :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions