Harry Potter Fans! 3 short story e-books to be released on the 6th September

Editor
My daughter is mad about Harry Potter and is super excited to hear the anouncement from the Pottermore website, that there will be 3 more Harry Potter short story e-books.

The three eBooks will be released on 6 September – just in time for a new term at Hogwarts .

Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide: dives into the nooks and crannies of the beloved wizarding school itself, unfurling everything from details about the Hogwarts ghosts, to what happens when the Sorting Hat can’t decide on a student’s house.

Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists: explores the darker roots of the wizarding world. You’ll learn more about the troubles that faced the Ministry of Magic, the horrors of Azkaban prison and enjoy an entirely new original piece of writing by J.K. Rowling on Horace Slughorn.

Finally, in Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies: Pottermore celebrates the colourful staff of Hogwarts. There’s more to discover about Care of Magical Creatures teacher Silvanus Kettleburn, as well as another new piece of writing from J.K. Rowling on Minerva McGonagall, and her involvement in the second wizarding war.

3 Comments

Whoop

Thanks, I wasn't aware of this.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1385043_o.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona810
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396135
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!11
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213606

See more discussions