Harry potter fans.

Posted 24th Oct
I am thinking of taking my 11 year old to see the cursed child in London. Does anyone have any advice on good seats times of shows or anything that they wish they knew before they wen?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

21 Comments
We did both shows in the same day and I’d change it to one on Saturday and the 2nd on Sunday. It was a lot to take in over the course of 1 day.
ridewithbatman24/10/2019 12:24

We did both shows in the same day and I’d change it to one on Saturday and …We did both shows in the same day and I’d change it to one on Saturday and the 2nd on Sunday. It was a lot to take in over the course of 1 day.

Thank you for that that's one of my concerns.
ridewithbatman24/10/2019 12:24

We did both shows in the same day and I’d change it to one on Saturday and …We did both shows in the same day and I’d change it to one on Saturday and the 2nd on Sunday. It was a lot to take in over the course of 1 day.

Oh man. I've booked to see both in one day! (in just over two weeks)

To be fair, it frees up the other day of the weekend to spend time with my family down there. I'll just have to make sure I'm alert for the shows
Mr.Nutts24/10/2019 12:36

Oh man. I've booked to see both in one day! (in just over two weeks)To be …Oh man. I've booked to see both in one day! (in just over two weeks)To be fair, it frees up the other day of the weekend to spend time with my family down there. I'll just have to make sure I'm alert for the shows

It’s so good. And you do need to be fully alert. Blink and you’ll miss it and you’re brain will be still trying to catch up 5 minutes later.
I saw both in one day, it was great, we had a break in the middle to go for dinner and discuss the first part and then off to see the 2nd in the evening.

Was perfect. We were quite high up in the stalls, so i'd imagine closer seats to the stage would be better to see more of the magic.
ridewithbatman24/10/2019 12:54

It’s so good. And you do need to be fully alert. Blink and you’ll miss it a …It’s so good. And you do need to be fully alert. Blink and you’ll miss it and you’re brain will be still trying to catch up 5 minutes later.

RicknVic24/10/2019 12:54

I saw both in one day, it was great, we had a break in the middle to go …I saw both in one day, it was great, we had a break in the middle to go for dinner and discuss the first part and then off to see the 2nd in the evening. Was perfect. We were quite high up in the stalls, so i'd imagine closer seats to the stage would be better to see more of the magic.

Thanks. I'd spoken to somebody beforehand about the theatre layout and I also tried to look online.

I originally got front row seats in the balcony, but had to change dates because of work, so I'm now row E instead of A. Gutted. Still looking forward to it.
Mr.Nutts24/10/2019 12:56

Thanks. I'd spoken to somebody beforehand about the theatre layout and I …Thanks. I'd spoken to somebody beforehand about the theatre layout and I also tried to look online.I originally got front row seats in the balcony, but had to change dates because of work, so I'm now row E instead of A. Gutted. Still looking forward to it.

I bet you will still have amazing seats as long as a witch or wizard isn't sitting g in front of you.
sasjohnson724/10/2019 12:58

I bet you will still have amazing seats as long as a witch or wizard isn't …I bet you will still have amazing seats as long as a witch or wizard isn't sitting g in front of you.

Probably full of Muggles!

I should think so, I opted for the more expensive ones as it was a present, and I also decided it's probably worth investing being closer to the action, be able to see detail in faces and props and stuff.
Let us know what you think!
Where did you stay?
Where did u book tickets?
I went to see both in one day. One in the afternoon then a dinner break and the evening. We are solemnly sworn to secrecy so I cant tell you much. You have to be alert but it is absolutely amazing. I sat in the 4th row back on the aisle end and the seats were incredible. Enjoy your visit!
Both in one day is too much and you don’t want to be rushing around to eat.

On a separate note I love HP but I thought the play was awful in terms of acting, story and props. Anyway I hope you have a good time and enjoy it more than I did.
spsp24/10/2019 16:46

Both in one day is too much and you don’t want to be rushing around to e …Both in one day is too much and you don’t want to be rushing around to eat. On a separate note I love HP but I thought the play was awful in terms of acting, story and props. Anyway I hope you have a good time and enjoy it more than I did.

Awful acting, story and props?

But the audio was fine, right?
Can’t remember. I nodded off a few times.
spsp24/10/2019 17:15

Can’t remember. I nodded off a few times.

TROLLLLLLL!!!!! TROLLLLLL IN THE dungeon DISCUSSION!!!

Thank you for you honest answer.
I wanted to take my daughter in the summer but the prices were ridiculous!
While you are there try and fit in a visit to the house of minalima if your daughter is a HP fan she will appreciate it minalima.com/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants