Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Harry Potter shirts @Primark

Posted 6th Nov
I don't have a Primark anywhere near me, they don't have an online shop, not even a website where you can see what they currently sell. My daughter loves Harry Potter things and I have been looking on ebay for a shirt for her but nothing has come up in the right size. this is the shirt I like (according to listings it seems to be from Primark). Could anyone please tell me whether Primark still sells this shirt before I travel somewhere that has a Primark store in vain. Thank you
3325821-jAeEh.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Primark do have a website Primark.com I can’t find that item on there but they do have quite a few Harry Potter items on the site and I have seen a few in store too
Isn't .com the American website?
nadhaw07/11/2019 11:47

Isn't .com the American website?

They have one Primark.com that covers the world - it should detect a UK IP address and if you look top right you can select other geographies.
Ar460rn07/11/2019 13:58

They have one Primark.com that covers the world - it should detect a UK IP …They have one Primark.com that covers the world - it should detect a UK IP address and if you look top right you can select other geographies.

Thank you I've had a look but that short isn't on there so I guess it saved me a trip to a store!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants