Harry Potter Studio tour voucher or cheap tickets?

Found 19th May 2016
Hi, I'm looking for 2 tickets for my family to enjoy the Harry Potter Studio tour. Is there any voucher available? Or any other possibility to get cheaper tickets? Thank you!

5 Comments

It's still new enough (and changes seasonally) for them to not really do anything discount-wise I'm afraid.
If it's something a bit special around this, then Groupon do a variety of evenings there where you get exclusive access and/or meet some of the backstage crew, Q&A, etc
(this is what they did over xmas for example: https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/warner-bros-studio-tour-7?CID=UK_AFF_5600_225_5383_1&nlp&utm_medium=afl&utm_source=GPN&utm_campaign=204936&mediaId=343112&z=skip)

Edited by: "deviouspaul" 19th May 2016

Original Poster

Thank you, I'm actually looking for a bus from London... and only 2 persons. The best price so far for next Monday I found is 66£ per person. It would be lovely to find something cheaper than that...

Thank you, I'm actually looking for a bus from London... and only 2 … Thank you, I'm actually looking for a bus from London... and only 2 persons. The best price so far for next Monday I found is 66£ per person. It would be lovely to find something cheaper than that...

You could get the train from euston to watford junction then get on the official hp studio tour bus right next to the station

Original Poster

Thanks, sounds good!
Post a comment
@
    Text