Harry Potter tour ???? any deals about for family of 4 ??

Found 20th Dec 2017

has anyone seen any deals for watford tour for H P world ??
or any cheap ways of doing this tnxs
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Don’t waste your money, invest it in some thing decent for the kids!
Edited by: "Xboxgamer321" 20th Dec 2017
Have never been able to find any deals for the studio tour, but you can get a family room in the local Premier Inn for £35 if you book in advance, it's only a few minutes drive from the studios, can help make it a cheap weekend away. By the way, my wife and kids loved it and we're planning on a return visit😊
Its so popular I don't think they need to offer deals. However they do have extra attractions at different times of the year . For example we went at Halloween time and they had dementors, owls etc . We all loved it , in fact my daughter (21) went again this year . If you are a Harry Potter fan there is loads to see, if not I can see you wouldn't understand/appreciate it . Personally I loved the attention to detail you could see in all the props , and walking down diagon alley .
Groupon quite often do deals for this which you can get even cheaper with new customer codes. I went a couple of weeks ago, you get a free tour book, meal and butterbeer. Search for the deals on here and you'll find it.
Booking direct with Wbstudiotours, a family ticket for 4 comes out at £132 which I donthink is too bad as a one off special occasion. Doubt if you will find any promotions as it’s a fairly new attraction which is Very popular/sold out.
Often on Groupon, also check out the other similar site Living Social, can't remember if it's been on there or not. Tesco clubcard deals also have a Harry Potter World offer.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants