Harry Potter tour ???? any deals about for family of 4 ??

Found 20th Dec 2017
Hi

has anyone seen any deals for watford tour for H P world ??
thanks
or any cheap ways of doing this tnxs
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Don’t waste your money, invest it in some thing decent for the kids!
Edited by: "Xboxgamer321" 20th Dec 2017
Have never been able to find any deals for the studio tour, but you can get a family room in the local Premier Inn for £35 if you book in advance, it's only a few minutes drive from the studios, can help make it a cheap weekend away. By the way, my wife and kids loved it and we're planning on a return visit😊
Its so popular I don't think they need to offer deals. However they do have extra attractions at different times of the year . For example we went at Halloween time and they had dementors, owls etc . We all loved it , in fact my daughter (21) went again this year . If you are a Harry Potter fan there is loads to see, if not I can see you wouldn't understand/appreciate it . Personally I loved the attention to detail you could see in all the props , and walking down diagon alley .
Groupon quite often do deals for this which you can get even cheaper with new customer codes. I went a couple of weeks ago, you get a free tour book, meal and butterbeer. Search for the deals on here and you'll find it.
Booking direct with Wbstudiotours, a family ticket for 4 comes out at £132 which I donthink is too bad as a one off special occasion. Doubt if you will find any promotions as it’s a fairly new attraction which is Very popular/sold out.
Often on Groupon, also check out the other similar site Living Social, can't remember if it's been on there or not. Tesco clubcard deals also have a Harry Potter World offer.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants