Groups

Harvester 33% off meals question

Banned
    I've recently signed up to the Harvester app and got a 33% off main meals voucher but I can't seem to see if it applies to all meals in one booking or just one meal?
    Apologies if I'm being a bit dim!

9 Comments

It usually applies to the table I know it always has for me in the past as its taken off the whole bill

Usually applies to all meals.. Small print may say a max order like £100 and often drinks not included.. I use vouchercloud and make good use of similar discounts. Once you start using them you seem to get offered more on emails etc.. Never used a Harvester though, mostly Hungry horse. Website does say see voucher for terms.. One voucher per party, used for main meals so "early bird specials" etc are not included...

Edited by: "staffs1959" 21st Jan

Also kids meals aren't included normally lol

Vouchercloud app gives the same codes

We just used the code today. 8 meals (which included two kids meals) and it took 33% off everything

Original Poster Banned

Thanks everybody ☺

How do you get the 33% off as we going later today. I've got the app but all it offers me is a free ribena
    Edited by: "sandiford101" 5th Feb

sandiford101

How do you get the 33% off as we going later today. I've got the app … How do you get the 33% off as we going later today. I've got the app but all it offers me is a free ribena

hotukdeals.com/vou…m=1

expired 22nd January

Coreydeals

http://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/33-off-main-meals-harvester-2599473?m=1expired 22nd January

​Typical lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?622
      2. Ditched Sky1315
      3. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      4. Best 40 inch TV for £30056

See more discussions