Harveys Delivery

Has anyone had experience of Harveys being rubbish - i booked my delivery with them 2 weeks ago for today and booked the time off work

Yesterday at 10 am they told me it would be delivered between 7am and 1pm - Great.

Yesterday at 6pm they left a message saying there had been a supply problem and couldnt deliver today and would call me to rearrange!

Im seething, my 4 months pregnant wife now doesnt have a sofa to sit on until Harveys sort there lives out!

Wondered if anyone had similiar experience and if so what the outcome was?

12 Comments

Check there facebook, loads of people have the same problem !

At 1pm I would be calling them up, I would then ask for a full refund, only then will you be put to the top of the list, I know this industry well and they couldn't care less like most other ones not just Harvey's, waiting until 6? They obviously knew you were never going to get it, askbfor £100 refund for wasting your time

They messed me about with the delivery then when they eventually arrived my leather sofas were spotty! Some other dye had splashed onto them. They have no quality control and they tried to fight it but I got them replaced. Make sure you thoroughly check them when they arrive.

my sofa was a month late and then took a further month to get the wooden feet off of them for it! shocking CS, never going near them again!

Luckily mine went perfectly and very satisfied with my leather sofas from Harveys, but many have problems, good luck

Original Poster

They have just called and are delivering us 'a' sofa - not our sofa, they have not found that yet!

Well sofas are quite small and easily lost oO

Original Poster

deanos

Well sofas are quite small and easily lost oO

I know im forever walking into my living room - and thinking oh my god where is the sofa?

You should be reimbursed a day's pay at least . We bought a sofa from Saxon leather and they are a brilliant company to deal with.

I had no problems with mine, e-mailed and text and delivered and unpacked (2 nice guys) all on time. Im very pleased with the quality of it to. Must admit if I had read the reviews I probalby would not have ordered from them.

We had 2 failed delivery from them for sofas
Didn't bother me as was plastering and laying a floor
Was told you get compensated £50 per delivery if they muck up
Got £100 off our sofas
Worth ringing and complaining

They are a nightmare company. Last year in Oct we ordered sofas and told 2 weeks for delivery. That got cancelled due to weather (it had been fine weather), eventually after chasing was offered delivery mid Dec which I refused as Xmas decorations would be up. Arranged delivery for Jan. They turned up, 1st sofa OK but 2nd one was 2 left sides so didn't fit together. Promised manager would call to sort but I had to chase up many times for them to admit they didn't know where the right side was or how long it would take to deliver it. Got sofa picked up that night after threatening to leave it outside and deposit refunded next day.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY22
    3. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.1011
    4. Electricity22

See more discussions