Has any one any good recommendations for freeview record box, Xbox one might be good to use a skygo. Account and i believe connects to aerial but can't record

Found 3rd Aug
Any ideas welcome,
Is there any boxes where you dont physically need to connect to aerial etc
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
you wont be able to record FreeView without and Aerial, best you can do is use a CatchUp App via Internet
Yup, that's what freeview is.

If you're worried about needing a second aerial connection then don't be as most boxes come with passthough options. You only need the one aerial connection for the box and anything else, but you do need one for Freeview.
EndlessWaves13 m ago

Yup, that's what freeview is. If you're worried about needing a second …Yup, that's what freeview is. If you're worried about needing a second aerial connection then don't be as most boxes come with passthough options. You only need the one aerial connection for the box and anything else, but you do need one for Freeview.

Are you saying still prob need to get up into attic to connect to aerial etc?
Edited by: "thebiggishman" 3rd Aug
I'm saying you need an aerial to receive the Freeview signal before you can record it. Without knowing anything about your house I don't know what that'd involve.

If you've got the aerial in the attic but no connection to it near the TV then there are options that place the freebox box in the attic and stream the signal to the TV over your home network like HDHomeRun or Vbox.
Prob need to get bro in law to bring cable from attack ,still hole etc to new extension
Edited by: "thebiggishman" 4th Aug
Once you have sorted your aeriel out look into youview boxes either old bt ones or old talk talk ones both can be had second hand for 20 to 30 quid
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants