Groups

has any one bought from....

Has any one bought from

supertoys.co.uk

trying to get LEGO 8964 Titanium Command Rig and its the only place i can find it in stock except fleabay! dont really want to pay the price they are asking on there!

10 Comments

I haven't bought from there but it does say 'stock coming soon' on the Boots website which has changed recently from 'out of stock' so might be worth waiting? It's £60 on Boots although it is in the 3 for 2.

if it looks too good to be true then it probably is :thumbsup:

Original Poster

scott1295;6915183

if it looks too good to be true then it probably is :thumbsup:

not really as every where it is £59.99 and they want £74.99 so paying more but its in stock:)

Usally i agree with what you are saying so a bit stumped with this site!!

If you dont need it until Christmas you could get it direct :-

shop.lego.com/Pro…964

Original Poster

Jez15;6915917

If you dont need it until Christmas you could get it direct … If you dont need it until Christmas you could get it direct :-http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=8964

yeah i saw that but a bit of risk if it gets delayed!!

sammyj7;6916109

yeah i saw that but a bit of risk if it gets delayed!!

I understand but with Boots also likely to get in stock i would take the gamble rather than buying it overpriced but i do understand your dilemma if the little one has their heart set on it

Original Poster

Jez15;6916177

I understand but with Boots also likely to get in stock i would take the … I understand but with Boots also likely to get in stock i would take the gamble rather than buying it overpriced but i do understand your dilemma if the little one has their heart set on it

Think i might leave it a week and hope boots get it in stock soon! i just think with lego not dispatching till 18th December maybe there is non made yet!!!

Just spoke to a mate who's son is very much into Lego Star Wars etc and he has several items on 'back-order' with Lego and he is not worried at all - fingers crossed and best of luck

Original Poster

Got 1 from frome model centre online phoned them this morning and paid £59.99 very happy just a big thanks for all the help.

Nice one - well done
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553797
      2. FREE Odeon cinema ticket56
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047195
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507

See more discussions