Expired

Has any one bought the Boom Beatz Bluetooth Tower Speaker with Remote Control from B&M stores,if so any good are they loud.

10 Comments
Thanks for the link op. Might take a punt on that.
Looking for a Bluetooth speaker stocking filler for my daughter for Xmas, may look at these tomorrow.

Do you know how tall they are? I imagine just desktop size and height, maybe a foot or something?
Edited by: "NEtech" 20th Nov 2014
NEtech

Looking for a Bluetooth speaker stocking filler for my daughter for Xmas, … Looking for a Bluetooth speaker stocking filler for my daughter for Xmas, may look at these tomorrow.Do you know how tall they are? I imagine just desktop size and height, maybe a foot or something?

The box looked over 25" at least, or more so i would image the speaker to be tall over 20incs
Or you could ask this person how big it is, LOL SELLING @ £39 ebay.co.uk/itm…268

I have just purchased 1, there approx 1 foot tall, decent sound quality, I can hear it downstairs and ita plugged in upstairs :-)
tinak1981

I have just purchased 1, there approx 1 foot tall, decent sound quality, … I have just purchased 1, there approx 1 foot tall, decent sound quality, I can hear it downstairs and ita plugged in upstairs :-)

Thanks, I may just get one later today. May get a second one for myself for the kitchen.
timtom13

Or you could ask this person how big it is, LOL SELLING @ £39 … Or you could ask this person how big it is, LOL SELLING @ £39 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boom-Beatz-Bluetooth-Tower-Speaker-Remote-Control-Available-in-2-colours-NEW-/390971286120?pt=UK_MP3_Player_Accessories_AudioDocks_Speakers&hash=item5b07b46268

That's how to do business, buy from your local store and sell on Ebay. Easy money.

Well that would be if he had actually sold any......
^^^ i got this spaker and its really good :-)
Hi does anyone know if you buy 2 of these can you connect them to the same phone so they play at the same time?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants