Has any one get any Kenco rewards points that they dont wish to use?

Found 12th Apr 2016
The rewards scheme closes on the 1st of June 2016 and after saving for the last three years I'm about 200 points off the gift I've been collecting for. For me to get this the family will have to drink 200 jars of coffee in under two months!

So are there any kind people out there on HUKD that have Kenco coffee but don't collect the points. If so I would love to accept the points. For every valid code received I will make a donation to charity.

The code is about 10 digits long, comprising of numbers and letters. On tins (inc. large catering tins) its printed on the base. On packets and jars its printed inside.

Please either post in the comments or message me with codes. Many thanks in advance for any received.
Community Updates
AskKenco
9 Comments
Hi, I've got at least one code that works, can't remember if I have used the others!
KFM435FYA7
KFF8NHLP8R
KF2GLRLY2N
KF77ECIPOI
These are the catering packs :-)
Many many thanks Pink n Fluffy. One of the codes worked so Im 65 points up. Thanks for your generosity, a donation will be going to charity in return.
KFYCEOA2XO

Fingers crossed that works for you

It may be o or 0, unsure as I never claim the rewards!
Many thanks Rogan1791, it worked a treat!
I posted a similar request, I need 1500 points to get a Kindle, I have got no chance, the thing ends on 1st June, have been collecting for years!
hope this helps gholt CKJME9R986
Thanks Magda2 but it says this code has already been used. Looks like someone else has benefited which is fine- we all need the points now the scheme is closing. Many thanks for posting. I should add: the question text in the original post should read that we need to drink 20 jars not 200!!!
joesmum

I posted a similar request, I need 1500 points to get a Kindle, I have … I posted a similar request, I need 1500 points to get a Kindle, I have got no chance, the thing ends on 1st June, have been collecting for years!

I know its rubbish that the scheme is ending! We missed out on the kettle when they changed the scheme previously and we nearly had enough points! When I posted my question I checked and could not see any other similar questions. I only need 200 points, good look collecting 1500 in time.
gholt

Thanks Magda2 but it says this code has already been used. Looks like … Thanks Magda2 but it says this code has already been used. Looks like someone else has benefited which is fine- we all need the points now the scheme is closing. Many thanks for posting. I should add: the question text in the original post should read that we need to drink 20 jars not 200!!!

it wasn't me, I promise!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants