has any one got anything from coke zone yet?

Found 14th May 2011
i.e. COKE' FOOTBALL BACKPACK,COKE SKOODY,COCA-COLA' SLING BAG etc...

15 Comments

Why would you get those, surely the vouchers are better?

I won some cinema tickets and hmv voucher last year during the mcdonalds promo

I'm still saving my points in the hope higher value items return, like when I first joined cokezone (the reason I joined)
Edited by: "MJK94" 14th May 2011

Original Poster

MJK94

Why would you get those, surely the vouchers are better?I won some cinema … Why would you get those, surely the vouchers are better?I won some cinema tickets and hmv voucher last year during the mcdonalds promo

well i was thinking that what should i save points for,it takes ages to save and then they don't have anything good to get,and if they have some a bit better item then they have stick a big logo on it,which i really really hate it

addjon

well i was thinking that what should i save points for,it takes ages to … well i was thinking that what should i save points for,it takes ages to save and then they don't have anything good to get,and if they have some a bit better item then they have stick a big logo on it,which i really really hate it

What would be more useful, HMV vouchers, Coke branded backpack, etc?
Edited by: "MJK94" 14th May 2011

supermod

I ordered a 3 month xbox live membership from them for 200 points about 4 weeks ago and it turned up within a few days, but the actual branded merchandise might come from a different supplier

Original Poster

sigma

I ordered a 3 month xbox live membership from them for 200 points about 4 … I ordered a 3 month xbox live membership from them for 200 points about 4 weeks ago and it turned up within a few days, but the actual branded merchandise might come from a different supplier

hey sigma how are you?long time no see...and i though you had 4 badges?is recession effecting you too?

Original Poster

MJK94

What would be more useful, HMV vouchers, Coke branded backpack, etc?

i do understand what you mean but vouchers seems to cost more points then compare to an item(or atleast that what i think).

addjon

i do understand what you mean but vouchers seems to cost more points then … i do understand what you mean but vouchers seems to cost more points then compare to an item(or atleast that what i think).

It costs 100 per £5 voucher/ cinema ticket (though atm there are no HMV/ boots vouchers, just the £10 JBB sports one for 200) ? and the Skoody/ Backpack etc are 200 points?

Original Poster

there is a coke skoody on ebay for 22 or 23 pluse p&p...so the voucher is gona make only tener ....does any one know how to remove the coke logo from the skoody?

addjon

there is a coke skoody on ebay for 22 or 23 pluse p&p...so the voucher is … there is a coke skoody on ebay for 22 or 23 pluse p&p...so the voucher is gona make only tener ....does any one know how to remove the coke logo from the skoody?

nice

Ive had about 7 PS3/360 games the last few years from them.

Rotten teeth

Original Poster

dontasciime

Rotten teeth

lol....the same goes for your stomach as well

i got one of these
http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebritain/images/digi/tingtong.jpg

I received my £5 new look voucher in two weeks but they dont do that any more neither do they do the jjb voucher.

do they still do kinect or 400 points .. coz ma brothers birthdaay cummin upp and i have no money
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions