Has any one had issues with H and M delivery ?

Found 16th Nov 2011
I have logged into my account and the delivery date states last week but nothing has arrivied any one had a similar issue ?
Community Updates
MiscH&M
8 Comments
*sigh* Phone them!
Yeah but the problem was the Post Offce, not H&M, left a sorry you were out slip, waited 72 hours as it said, went to get it they said it was due back that day but they're unsure of time, my cousin went the next day and they said they'd lost it and got my number off her, never heard anything so I arranged it for redelivery for the Friday to see if it turned up, nothing came, went to the Post Office again on the Saturday and they said it's out to be delivered now.... wtf is that all about? lol. Got home in time to catch the postman though. Just realised how irrelevant this is sorry.
Original Poster
Dehumanization

Yeah but the problem was the Post Offce, not H&M, left a sorry you were … Yeah but the problem was the Post Offce, not H&M, left a sorry you were out slip, waited 72 hours as it said, went to get it they said it was due back that day but they're unsure of time, my cousin went the next day and they said they'd lost it and got my number off her, never heard anything so I arranged it for redelivery for the Friday to see if it turned up, nothing came, went to the Post Office again on the Saturday and they said it's out to be delivered now.... wtf is that all about? lol. Got home in time to catch the postman though. Just realised how irrelevant this is sorry.

thanks for helping i dont fancey phoning them
dusty24

thanks for helping i dont fancey phoning them

(_;)
Banned
You're not getting your order. What you're getting is a letter asking you to provide enough security details to launch nuclear weapons. We had this from them last month despite the order being paid from our debit card.

Order = cancelled (by us)
h&m deliveries are really slow both times i have ordered with them it took around two weeks for items to arrive
Original Poster

correct

dimebars

You're not getting your order. What you're getting is a letter asking you … You're not getting your order. What you're getting is a letter asking you to provide enough security details to launch nuclear weapons. We had this from them last month despite the order being paid from our debit card. Order = cancelled (by us)

Waited a week so far, no tracking on parcel either. Worst delivery for online shopping for me considering they charged £3.90 delivery when other places are free. Not even a pick up from store option, will not online order from them again. Late presents for an 18th birthday now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants