Groups

has any one joined or done the = shop and scan

Has any one done this before ?
    What are there experiences on it?

shopandscan.com/

Where they shop and scan the items and then get paid for it

8 Comments

you dont get "paid" for it-they give you reward points towards high street vouchers-looks like a load of old rubbish to me tbh

Think sister did it and got high street vouchers. Not bad but bit time consuming

Original Poster

it was vouchers i was after anyways i have just joined

just tried to register, but it says you need an invitation number. whats this?

I do it, have done for a couple of years now, it's really easy - it's not huge rewards but they do add up. Last year I got about £200 of amazon vouchers. You get £1.10 per week for scanning all your shopping & downloading plus 50p if you scan in the receipts.

After a while they will invite you to do 'food on the go' where you text in anything that you have when out & about plus you can join other members of your family to that. I believe that's £5 per week for each family member. I havent done that one as I never snack!! but obviously that is the best payer.

I did this ages ago but got bored of it - as it did not seem lke you got enough reward for what you had to do

Original Poster

_kells_

just tried to register, but it says you need an invitation number. whats … just tried to register, but it says you need an invitation number. whats this?

leave ur details with

Thank you for expressing an interest in taking part in our research panels, either by phoning us or by registering on volunteer4panels.com.

rosiegirl

I do it, have done for a couple of years now, it's really easy - it's not … I do it, have done for a couple of years now, it's really easy - it's not huge rewards but they do add up. Last year I got about £200 of amazon vouchers. You get £1.10 per week for scanning all your shopping & downloading plus 50p if you scan in the receipts..

If your boss offered you overtime doing a similar amount of work for £1.10 per week im sure you would tell him where to go!!! These people must be laughing their asses off getting people to work for this amount of money haha!!!
    Edited by: "kungfu" 12th Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3641410
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523467
      3. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…46
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514149

See more discussions