Expired

has any one tried Zanussi Multi-Purpose 2-in-1 Steam Mop

Found 28th Jun 2013
hi before I should place any order, seen Zanussi Multi-Purpose 2-in-1 Steam Mop on Groupon for £59 (RRP £149.99 on Amazon & www.ebeez.co.uk). Just thinking if any of the member have used it or have seen any reviews as I could not find any reviews so far. Also never bought anything from Groupon so have no idea how it works, will I be able to return the product if its not any good??? Any help would be appreciated...
Community Updates
23 Comments
I have just ordered 1 from groupon.....i have been looking for reviews as well but cannot find any..But at £59 i am willing to take a chance....good luck !!

I have just ordered 1 from groupon.....i have been looking for reviews as … I have just ordered 1 from groupon.....i have been looking for reviews as well but cannot find any..But at £59 i am willing to take a chance....good luck !!

as the deal is going to expire before you will receive yours, looks like I should follow you then, could you tell me anything about the return policy as never bought anything from groupon before. I may be able to get 10% from groupon as a cashback from my company (hopefully).
Hi,

How is the zanussi stam cleaner??
Teeny123

Hi,How is the zanussi stam cleaner??

i did not order as the deal was expired. But I did bought a different steam cleaner it does wt it says but not like as shown on ads. Certainly not. Plus you need distilled water not the tap one . thats wt it says on the box.
DID ANYONE BUY THE ZANUSSI 2 IN 1 STEAM MOP- IS IT ANY GOOD? OFFER BACK ON GROUPON BUT I STILL CANT FIND ANY REVIEWS! ANYBODY HELP PLEASE? CHEERS
Mine stooped steaming the second time I used it. Tried contacting the supplier who have shut the office for stock taking and Groupon have agreed to it up directly. FYI dont bother calling the Zannusi number on the handle ( in case you have any problems or questions) they weren't interested and didn't offer any assistance or suggestions.
Hi the steam mop is on offer again I wondered how you'd got on with it. Thanks
Hi , for me it was unreliable, it stopped steaming the second day I used it and they have offered me a refund. However, when it was working, it was great and I am now a steam clean convert. What I will do now is research Which reports and others and invest in one that comes highly recommended.
Hope that helps
I'm the same, looking for reviews, there are two positive reviews on amazon so may go for it!!
My one stopped working after two months though I had problems with it from day one. Contacted number on product and they are supposedly sending out a new one and don't want the broken one back...strange! It was good when it worked though it didn't heat up to any where near the 200 degrees but this could be because I have had a faulty unit from day one.
Mine bought from group on and only steamed up giving me beautiful steam cleaned floors on first day of use!after this just does nothing, not even barely heating and the on/off/steam button now just flashes resulting in quick turn off.Anybody who else has had the same problem, would I be in for a chance of a refund.. Does this work through group on?
Ali
Same thing happened to me, stopped working second time I used it. Groupon were helpful and contacted the supplier who arranged a refund. Zanussi were not even though the handle had a number to call with any problems, when I called (at 5p a minute) they said they didn't support small appliances. I see it's on offer at Groupon again.
All
Thanks for taking the trouble to write about the steamer looks like its a bad deal all around ,and after care is crap il save my money and use elbow grease
I thought about the groupon offer but couldn't find any good reviews about the Zanussi steam mop. From reading various reviews it seems the Oreck glide-it and the Bissell steam mop come out top. Some have bigger tanks so you don't have to fill them so often and some leave less residue of water. I've plumped for the Bissell because it's good on stubborn bathroom stains. Hope that helps.
Many thanks for providing us with an update, would be good to hear how you get on with the Bissell
the mop is on offer again on groupon. im thinking of getting the H20 mop x5 as my friends have it and they swear by it. its a bit pricier but you can pay installmens and you can use tap water definitely.
Hi I bought one on groupon and received it just after Christmas. I've used the floor bit once a week on 5 floors in my house and am pleased with the results. I haven't used the hand bits yet. Am bit worried now with all these negative reviews. Also does anyone have any instructions for use, the ones that came with it were pathetic?
I ordered a Zanussi steam mop from the Groupon offer. Delivery was slow and the first one which arrived was faulty. I rang the number on the handle and was pleasantly surprised at the very helpful customer service I received. Apparently when they are being thrown around in delivery (my words not theirs) a small wire comes loose. When I asked if I should send it back the lady said no just return the label from the old machine. My new machine arrived direct from Electrolux within 5 days of me talking to them. I have just used it this morning and it has certainly done what it says on the packet. My only negative comment is the lack of instructions, which I was hoping to find on line but have not found them yet.
I have just bought a zanussi plugged it in and all therd is is a knocking sound and kt is not steaming. Then it goes to all light on. Any suggestions they are not open today to ask for advise. Thanks jackie
Sounds about right. Try switching it off and on again otherwise I'm not sure what support you will get on a Sunday. In the meantime, I would email Groupon to let them know and ask for a refund.
Redtrain.
Ensure water is full. And the water is covering the open end of the water tube in the tank. Switch electricity on and press switch until it is green. Wait a few minutes and then turn to next setting and there should be steam. Hope this works for you. Mine is working well. I think a lot of the neg reviews are due to the unbelievably crappy instructions that come with it. I can't find anything on internet either!
bought the zanussi steam mop through Groupon, and same thing. worked brilliantly first time, then all lights flashed and whilst getting hot, never produced any steam. I was quite worried in case it was blocked and going to explode.. currently going through Groupon to request a refund. the 5p a min number on zanussi instructions is totally useless.
ribquest

bought the zanussi steam mop through Groupon, and same thing. worked … bought the zanussi steam mop through Groupon, and same thing. worked brilliantly first time, then all lights flashed and whilst getting hot, never produced any steam. I was quite worried in case it was blocked and going to explode.. currently going through Groupon to request a refund. the 5p a min number on zanussi instructions is totally useless.

if it is a 0845 or 0870 number try saynoto0845 or download android app called WEQ4U. I have used this app & found really useful it will not charge u anything it will use your mobile minutes. hope this helps.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants