has any1 got anything useful for a student nurse

Found 27th May 2010
i.e equipment books anything x

19 Comments

Mod & Ed

Hi Becky, I'm in the middle of packing for a move at the mo, oh will be going up into the loft over weekend, will see if I've got any of my old books etc, they will be old like me lol, and no guarentees that I still have them, haven't seen them for a few years, will ask my sis if she's got any of hers, she did a conversion course about 10 yrs ago, so won't be as old as mine lol

Banned

shouldnt this be in the fs boards?

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey;8706491

Hi Becky, I'm in the middle of packing for a move at the mo, oh will be … Hi Becky, I'm in the middle of packing for a move at the mo, oh will be going up into the loft over weekend, will see if I've got any of my old books etc, they will be old like me lol, and no guarentees that I still have them, haven't seen them for a few years, will ask my sis if she's got any of hers, she did a conversion course about 10 yrs ago, so won't be as old as mine lol

oh ty hun x

Original Poster

sassie;8706502

shouldnt this be in the fs boards?

well yerr butttt i forgot and put it in misc x

Banned

well you can either report it to be moved to the fs boards, or you cannot buy anything - lol

Mod & Ed

xbecky07x;8706505

oh ty hun x

no worries, wouldn't want anything for them if I do find them, just postage, they are too old to be really useful, but some things dont change, how you getting on?:thumbsup:

Think ive still got this at my mums :thumbsup:

http://www.oaktreevintage.com/misc/web_photos/Games/Operation_Game_1965_Milton-Bradley_4545_web.jpg

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey;8706553

no worries, wouldn't want anything for them if I do find them, just … no worries, wouldn't want anything for them if I do find them, just postage, they are too old to be really useful, but some things dont change, how you getting on?:thumbsup:

Thanks hun i am fine, its hard work thou hehe been here 6 weeks already have flew past x

whatsThePoint;8706598

she said nurse not a surgeon :roll:

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/500/Nursing-Home-Tycoon-Game--991.jpghttp://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/500/Nursing-Home-Tycoon-Game--991.jpg

Maybe?

Banned

I can offer an Ann Summers Rabbit (broken), white fishnet hold-ups and stillettos and 1 litre of Vodka

should be all you need as a student nurse

When I first started working as a doctor, a book called Pocket Prescriber was VERY useful. Covers lots of common medications, how certain things should be prescribed, treatment of common conditions, and emergencies. I recommend the book to all the students (medical and nursing) that I meet - and it's only £11 off amazon! Very easy to read and lots to learn.

Banned

Things for a student nurse?

A nice single doctor?

jubbyme;8707937

Things for a student nurse?A nice single doctor?

Or loads of alcohol.

My brother has just left his nursing course.
after 1 and a half years he decided it wasn't for him and has packed it in, i will check for you see if he has anything to get rid of!

EDIT:

He says to ask you what you are looking for, anything specifically?

Original Poster

Jetpac;8708791

My brother has just left his nursing course.after 1 and a half years he … My brother has just left his nursing course.after 1 and a half years he decided it wasn't for him and has packed it in, i will check for you see if he has anything to get rid of!EDIT:He says to ask you what you are looking for, anything specifically?

books ermmm any equipment ermm anything really xxx

i think he has books and a fob watch, a few other things. i will ask him and list what he has and how much he wants when i get home

whatsThePoint;8706598

she said nurse not a surgeon :roll:

But anyone can play it from 6 years and upwards :?

Original Poster

Jetpac;8711948

i think he has books and a fob watch, a few other things. i will ask him … i think he has books and a fob watch, a few other things. i will ask him and list what he has and how much he wants when i get home

ty hun x

Original Poster

Post a comment
@
    Text