Groups

Has any1 received the Alton Towers tickets through Sun?

As above, has any1 received the tickets yet? is there going to be a trade thread on HUKD?

14 Comments

No I haven't and was wondering the same thing!

Original Poster

JodyD

Did you opt for email or post?

e-mail and sent it 2 weeks ago now

Original Poster

JodyD

Me too and i sent mine off 2 weeks yesterday. Guess it's normal then and nothing to worry about...

Original Poster

JodyD

Hey, anything yet???

Nope! I did see someone comment on Facebook that they are sending out band A first and then the rest will be sent out towards the end of April start of may. Last year it was so much easier by just doing it online and then you knew what date you had! Arrrghhh

Original Poster

JodyD

Nope! I did see someone comment on Facebook that they are sending out … Nope! I did see someone comment on Facebook that they are sending out band A first and then the rest will be sent out towards the end of April start of may. Last year it was so much easier by just doing it online and then you knew what date you had! Arrrghhh

last year was such a better experience! choose your dates and tickets received almost immediately!! Hope they bring that way of booking back in the future!

I was about to send them a email in regards to this. my first choice was band B, so was hoping to get them soon so I could plan ahead. I think I will wait another week or two as everyone seems to be in the same boat.

My first choice was E and then D so does that mean that i have to wait a while?

Original Poster

JodyD

Just thought I'd let you know, IV received my tickets today. Got a date in august.

cocoiffy

Just thought I'd let you know, IV received my tickets today. Got a date … Just thought I'd let you know, IV received my tickets today. Got a date in august.

Was that via email?

Did you have first choice as E for August?

I want August too

cocoiffy

Just thought I'd let you know, IV received my tickets today. Got a date … Just thought I'd let you know, IV received my tickets today. Got a date in august.

​Just checked my junk mail folder after you saying you received yours, and I've got mine too! June 13, I'd preferred something earlier in may or end of June if anyone wants to do swaps?

Mine come today and got August which is what i wanted. So happy with that.!

Original Poster

August was my first choice. Got Sunday 6th Aug. Not sure if that's a good day or not lol.. I requested tickets via email
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1755
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629
      4. word association Game73944499

See more discussions