Groups

Has anybody been waiting for stuff that is "instock" from hmv.com?

10 days now for an item that is "instock" its not been dispatched but they have their money. HMV.com is a site i will not be using again

I am not the only one that has been waiting 10 days, a mate of mine also ordered some dvds on the day i placed my order item again instock and nowt.

Poor service HMV i expect better.

7 Comments

Everything I've ordered from them over the last few weeks have either been dispatched same day or next day latest.

Have you rung and asked what the problem is.They are normally quite quick on answering calls

not actually had any problems with hmv like this but have with memorybits a few times-does the law actually cover showing items "in stock" on websites when they are actually awaiting stock.

surely if they promise same day dispatch,take your money same day but dont dispatch thats not legal?

I'm still waiting for a couple of items ordered over 2 weeeks ago!!

[COLOR="Purple"]mine arrived within 5 days..[/COLOR]

Original Poster

snowtiger;3798482

I'm still waiting for a couple of items ordered over 2 weeeks ago!!

Im glad its not just me and my mate waiting. I do not expect this kind of poor service from HMV. If i had not lost my voice i would be on the phone to them.

They will feel my wrath next week should my item not arrive for xmas.

Original Poster

Feling better now and boy are HMV going to feel my wrath on Monday should my item not arrive. Never dealing with this clown college again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions