Groups
    EXPIRED

Has anybody booked train tickets with redspottedhanky, and used tesco vouchers

has anybody used this redspottedhanky website to book train tickets using tesco vouchers, also if you have do you know if you are able to use family rail card as well as the vouchers, also was it quite straightforward .

3 Comments

Used them a few weeks ago to book tickets from brum to Bournemouth. Very simple and I used it with a 16-24 railcard no problem at all.

Original Poster

Shewdz

Used them a few weeks ago to book tickets from brum to Bournemouth. Very … Used them a few weeks ago to book tickets from brum to Bournemouth. Very simple and I used it with a 16-24 railcard no problem at all.

did you also use tesco vouchers for the whole amount, of the train journey

Pretty much yeah. You have to change tesco vouchers in multiples of £5 I think? So I got it as close to the total as possible, then just paid a pound or 2 on my debit card.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047167
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder44
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767405
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7221362

See more discussions