Groups

Has anybody bought sunglasses from TK Maxx?

Hi i was just wondering what sorts of makes that they sold in there as i may go tomorrow to buy a pair and if they are good for prices?

Thanks Ste

15 Comments

I bought some the other day - they had channel, red or dead, calvins, marco polo?, diesel and loads of others i cant think of right now!

These were ladies ones but gives you an idea!

Prices were from £12.99

Original Poster

loobie;5413842

Prices were from £12.99

yeah that great help cheers.... do you have any idea if they did Ray Ban's or Oakleys too?

Thanks (Rep left) Ste

I bought a pair of Police from there a couple of years ago.

Original Poster

Broxy;5413875

Nice were they expensive or good price(ie cheeper than usual) (if you dont mind me asking)

Reaney24;5413873

yeah that great help cheers.... do you have any idea if they did Ray … yeah that great help cheers.... do you have any idea if they did Ray Ban's or Oakleys too?Thanks (Rep left) Ste

I think I have seen Ray-bans but never seen Oakleys, it's very dependent on which store you go to too.:thumbsup:

Broxy;5413875

Which ones - sting and stuart copeland:lol:

Reaney24;5413887

Nice were they expensive or good price(ie cheeper than usual) (if you … Nice were they expensive or good price(ie cheeper than usual) (if you dont mind me asking)

Paid £25 but they never came with a Police case, just a box standard plastic sleeve.

Original Poster

Broxy;5413907

Paid £25 but they never came with a Police case, just a box standard … Paid £25 but they never came with a Police case, just a box standard plastic sleeve.

still very reasonable price.... thanks rep left

they have never had oakleys in stock, believe me i know,
    in some stores you choose your box.

they have them in like trays so you pick your own,
    they have loads of brands just depends what stock your store has got,

Original Poster

nitelighter;5413979

they have never had oakleys in stock, believe me i know, in some stores … they have never had oakleys in stock, believe me i know, in some stores you choose your box.they have them in like trays so you pick your own,they have loads of brands just depends what stock your store has got,

ok kool cheers.... do you know if all TK Maxx stores sell sunglasses as my local one is in Warrington but i am not sure if they even sell sunglasses.

Thanks Ste

depends if its a classic TK or a home TK Maxx
    home is like it sounds all home ware

store unless its a baby baby store with no stock i'm sure all have sunglasses some even have jewellery counter,

and now they are selling handbags online, would be a super site if they went virtual for some stuff, alot of trash but a few treasures to be found

Original Poster

nitelighter;5414605

depends if its a classic TK or a home TK Maxxhome is like it sounds all … depends if its a classic TK or a home TK Maxxhome is like it sounds all home ware store unless its a baby baby store with no stock i'm sure all have sunglasses some even have jewellery counter, and now they are selling handbags online, would be a super site if they went virtual for some stuff, alot of trash but a few treasures to be found

cheers mate.... rep left

most of the ones in my local (dundee) are womens.. no use for me but yes they have loads i think all normal tk maxx's will have them at this time of year

They had D & G and DKNY too (just remembered)

I didnt see any ray-bans or Oakley ones though. I think it's worth a trip!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31134
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34221
      3. Your dream gaming set up?56
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …116266

See more discussions