Groups

Has anybody ever been to L'Estartit, Gerona, Spain?

I go every year, but I was just curious if anyone else had heard of it!

14 Comments

Ive heard of Gerona ive flew to the airport there but L'Estartit never heard of it! whats it like?

Original Poster

Great, I love it. Well, been going for 29 years almost so must be ok! lol I was just wondering if anone else has been, just being nosey!! x

hannah19790;2307542

Great, I love it. Well, been going for 29 years almost so must be ok! lol … Great, I love it. Well, been going for 29 years almost so must be ok! lol I was just wondering if anone else has been, just being nosey!! x

Lol! 29 years you must like it to keep going back! dont you ever fancy going somewhere else? x

Original Poster

sezzy21;2307588

Lol! 29 years you must like it to keep going back! dont you ever fancy … Lol! 29 years you must like it to keep going back! dont you ever fancy going somewhere else? x

My Mum and Dad bought a place out there when I was 6 months old and so it was basically almost a second home as a kid, but they would also take us to other places around the world. When I got married we did a few other places but would always go back to Estartit. To be honest it's just so handy now with the kids (and cheap) coz we stay at my parents. I am obviously bias! lol

hannah19790;2307698

My Mum and Dad bought a place out there when I was 6 months old and so it … My Mum and Dad bought a place out there when I was 6 months old and so it was basically almost a second home as a kid, but they would also take us to other places around the world. When I got married we did a few other places but would always go back to Estartit. To be honest it's just so handy now with the kids (and cheap) coz we stay at my parents. I am obviously bias! lol

i know what you mean, my nan and grandad have brought a place in Murcia in Spain great cheap holiday only pay for flights and my liitle un loves it!

Original Poster

That's it, exactly. Well only 3 weeks to go and I'll be there, can't wait x

I've been there about 5 or 6 times. A few years ago now. Used to stop on a campsite when my kids were little. Loved it.

hannah19790;2307845

That's it, exactly. Well only 3 weeks to go and I'll be there, can't … That's it, exactly. Well only 3 weeks to go and I'll be there, can't wait x

Brill have a gud un! ive got to book up to go in july! x

Original Poster

Susannah;2307863

I've been there about 5 or 6 times. A few years ago now. Used to stop … I've been there about 5 or 6 times. A few years ago now. Used to stop on a campsite when my kids were little. Loved it.

Oh excellent. Pleased you like it too x

Original Poster

sezzy21;2307878

Brill have a gud un! ive got to book up to go in july! x

Thanks honey, u have a good one too x

I went there some years back and stayed at a plce called bonafesta and then at another place called Montgo Bay, absolutely love it , there is amazing snorkelling there, quieter than the rest of the Costa Brava - also a place called Ampurias where you can go and see the ruins, interesting place would love to go back sometime

Original Poster

octobergirl;2308198

I went there some years back and stayed at a plce called bonafesta and … I went there some years back and stayed at a plce called bonafesta and then at another place called Montgo Bay, absolutely love it , there is amazing snorkelling there, quieter than the rest of the Costa Brava - also a place called Ampurias where you can go and see the ruins, interesting place would love to go back sometime

I've never heard of any of those, are they towns? I'll have to look then up, sound lovely x

Hi I'm looking to go some where in gerona area in october with 2 adults and 4 kids, we go on holl for the kids to have fun and meet new friends, does anyone know where would be a good place to stay, all accom (cheap) considered, if there are good caravan parks i would consider them too, thanks for any help xx
    flying to girona airport x

is alhambra close? is it any good/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions