Groups

Has anybody ever bought damaged box items from Playmobil Direct??

As per title.

How damaged are they?

In your opinion is it worth the chance?

Any advice greatly received.

9 Comments

The toys are absolutely fine..........it's just the box isn't good enough for shop shelves.

No I haven't but I'm interested in looking, whats the web address please :-D

Mijooly;4290219

No I haven't but I'm interested in looking, whats the web address please … No I haven't but I'm interested in looking, whats the web address please :-D

I usually get a list come through with the catalogue.

Original Poster

It's not on the website.

Somebody posted a thread on here earlier.

If you type 'Playmobil' in the search it will come up with the thred. (Sorry I don't know how to insert a link to it).

There are a few items available. I'm particularly interested in the Hospital. My son keeps asking for this and you can get it for £59.99 instead of the RRP £99.99, Free P & P over £30.

Sounds like a good deal.

Original Poster

welchy;4290258

It's not on the website.Somebody posted a thread on here earlier.If you … It's not on the website.Somebody posted a thread on here earlier.If you type 'Playmobil' in the search it will come up with the thred. (Sorry I don't know how to insert a link to it).There are a few items available. I'm particularly interested in the Hospital. My son keeps asking for this and you can get it for £59.99 instead of the RRP £99.99, Free P & P over £30.Sounds like a good deal.

Just ordered the hospital. In stock!!:)

You can phone Playmobil on 01268 490 184 and ask them what offers they have on damaged box toys, then they will read yu a list of what they have.

It is just the box that is damaged, the toys are perfect

welchy;4290374

Just ordered the hospital. In stock!!:)

could you copy & paste the link to the other thread please ( I can't find it !!) thanks. How did you go about ordering the hospital if its not on the website, did you phone up ?

malibu777;4318235

could you copy & paste the link to the other thread please ( I can't find … could you copy & paste the link to the other thread please ( I can't find it !!) thanks. How did you go about ordering the hospital if its not on the website, did you phone up ?

It's here hotukdeals.com/ite…le/ (Expired)

cheers Syzable, much appreciated
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions