has anybody got a currys code, super quickly please?

just noticed the one i have got as got digits missing when printed out!!! Any one got one please? xx

12 Comments

But you wont get your voucher today anyways, they take a while to email it to you

Original Poster

nikkib123

But you wont get your voucher today anyways, they take a while to email … But you wont get your voucher today anyways, they take a while to email it to you

thanks nikki, didnt know that ....never mind x

I can email you a pdf voucher, I have two left, just pm your email address x

Banned

I would've emailed you a voucher if you didn't lie about the reason.
How can there be digits missing from the printout?

vlj

I would've emailed you a voucher if you didn't lie about the reason.How … I would've emailed you a voucher if you didn't lie about the reason.How can there be digits missing from the printout?

Waits with hands over ears..............

vlj

I would've emailed you a voucher if you didn't lie about the reason.How … I would've emailed you a voucher if you didn't lie about the reason.How can there be digits missing from the printout?

Maybe the person who sent her the code missed off some digits???

Banned

nikkib123

Maybe the person who sent her the code missed off some digits???

Nah, it's a PDF file that can't be edited. Must have a naff printer, or out on the scratt.

Original Poster

vlj

Ere gimp, why would I lie over a fiver? I spend more than that on chocolate a day to keep my **** fat!

Did those vouchers not expire, yesterday?

Original Poster

ajay87

Did those vouchers not expire, yesterday?

Yes lol, midnight.

Banned

Lulu'sMammy

Yes lol, midnight.

Did you just say that above? I'm loving my wife's pregnant ****, going to go get some more chocolate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions