Groups

Has anybody got lucky in getting Champions League Final Tickets?

I missed out! Gutted....

Wanted to go and watch Barca OR Real in the final!

11 Comments

They're about £2k a ticket, yeah? If so, I'm out.

Original Poster

meandog101

They're about £2k a ticket, yeah? If so, I'm out.

Not quite but close.

I applied for the cat 2's which were about £200 each. Missed out though so im after a pair!

Went to the 2005 Final in Istanbul... as a freebie, with a mate. I think I spent about £50 all told. Chatting to some of the guys on the plane, I couldn't believe how much money they'd spent on getting to/from the match, tickets, hotels etc.... I'd want to take my family to Florida on that kind of budget.

Original Poster

meandog101

Went to the 2005 Final in Istanbul... as a freebie, with a mate. I think … Went to the 2005 Final in Istanbul... as a freebie, with a mate. I think I spent about £50 all told. Chatting to some of the guys on the plane, I couldn't believe how much money they'd spent on getting to/from the match, tickets, hotels etc.... I'd want to take my family to Florida on that kind of budget.

No way! You are well lucky to get that as a 'freebie' People were buying tickets for £500+ for that game!

When I win the lottery this is my number one purchase.

PAUL7331

No way! You are well lucky to get that as a 'freebie' People were buying … No way! You are well lucky to get that as a 'freebie' People were buying tickets for £500+ for that game!

Way! Tell me about it. Didn't have the heart to tell them that (a) I hadn't paid for it and (b) As you can see, I'm not a Liverpool fan. Hell of a match though. Good bunch of lads too - had a whale of a time.

Original Poster

I will pay face value if anybody has any. No more though!

I got 2 tickets (the adult and child package) now looking for cheap flights and hotel.

lyndaloo

I got 2 tickets (the adult and child package) now looking for cheap … I got 2 tickets (the adult and child package) now looking for cheap flights and hotel.

Why, where are you?

Edited by: "greg_68" 6th Apr 2011

glasgow ( thinking of flying from prestwick)

I heard the resident couch spud [ aka Guv ] was trying to buy some...........oh wait
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
      2. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?22
      4. Car park fine UKPC1416

See more discussions