Groups

has anybody had dealings with SonicDirect?

found a tv i like but unsure whether they are a good/trusted company?

11 Comments

Banned

yes I bought a washing machine from them all good but they did charge for delivery

edit they're based in Bradford have drove past there shop a few times but not been in
    Edited by: "skyarsenal" 9th Jun

Original Poster

ame2607

Reviews seem positive - … Reviews seem positive - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.sonicdirect.co.uk

​many thanks

Original Poster

skyarsenal

yes I bought a washing machine from them all good but they did charge for … yes I bought a washing machine from them all good but they did charge for delivery edit they're based in Bradford have drove past they're shop a few times but not been in

​Thank you

I bought a hedgehog

Bought a 50 inch Panasonic plasma from them 6 years ago, had a 5 yr guarantee with it free and still going strong. Purchased a few other smaller items since, not had a problem with them

I bought a washer very good company good prices and polite delivery men

They are fine. I live in Bradford and they are my first port of call for all major electricals

John Lewis will price match to Sonic direct if you need.

2 years ago I went for a 55" Samsung all singing all dancing tv I'd researched and they were the best price... when I got there the salesman told me the same tv in 60" was literally only a few pounds more and threw in a free wall bracket extended warranty etc I honestly can't fault them...

As stated by a few, they're based in bradford, and have been for a little while now. bought a couple of microwaves from there. no problem.
    Edited by: "Iron_Man" 12th Jun
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions