Groups

Has anybody used Fragrance Direct?

I have been looking for this perfume and i have found it loads cheaper on this website
    fragrancedirect.co.uk/hom…php
    i am a believer in if it seems to good to be true then its prob not!!
    Are they any good? has anybody used them before?
    Thanks

12 Comments

I have used them, and would highly recomend them. they are fab.

they used to come into our work and sell their products ... i think they are ok? only one way to find out .........:thinking:

Original Poster

Brilliant, i will place my order now. Thanks

Yep I've used them a few times, highly recommended.

Don't forget to use a 5% code from the vouchers section :thumbsup:

yep, me too - no problems with them, got some right bargains!

Aye - they are good, but then I found [url]www.cheapsmells.com[/url] who were a lot cheaper again

Good Luck

they're awesome

try the one with strawberry in its name (sorry forgotten exact name.) they come from abroad, take about a week, but cheap

I'd recommend them. I brought my nephew some aftershave and it arrived 2 days later and I saved myself £16!

blackpeppa;2011288

try the one with strawberry in its name (sorry forgotten exact name.) … try the one with strawberry in its name (sorry forgotten exact name.) they come from abroad, take about a week, but cheap

It's strawberry.net - but it's based in the US & can attract customs charges......

never had any problems...order away!

Yep I've used them and never had any complaints :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions