Has anybody used Sobelia.com??

Posted 15th Nov
As above, has anyone used them before?

I've tried doing a search to find any sort of deals/reviews etc but can't see anything.

Trust pilot gives them excellent reviews and got some great prices on certain edts I'm after.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
You mean ParfumsMoinsCher and a whole host of other clone sites spouting some waffle about LLC Deep-deals? If you can find some (any?) credible Sobelia contact details it would be a start, because worst case would be that you may need to go legal if there is an issue, and you'll need a physical address to serve papers, ideally a UK address unless you are familiar with foreign legal systems. In the meantime you can practice your French: parfumsmoinscher.com/con…les
Thank you, I did see the UK contact which gave me some slight hope, shame as the Ralph Lauren Polo Green is an amazing price.

Seen it before at that price from a legit company so didn't dismiss it straight awaym
Sc4mp015/11/2019 19:20

Thank you, I did see the UK contact which gave me some slight hope, shame …Thank you, I did see the UK contact which gave me some slight hope, shame as the Ralph Lauren Polo Green is an amazing price.Seen it before at that price from a legit company so didn't dismiss it straight awaym

What was the UK contact? Thanks.
AndyRoyd15/11/2019 21:05

What was the UK contact? Thanks.

+44 20 38 08 20 10 which I believe is a London number

Trust pilot reviews seem decent as well, some negative ones but they've always responded with the actions taken.
Sc4mp015/11/2019 21:09

+44 20 38 08 20 10 which I believe is a London numberTrust pilot reviews …+44 20 38 08 20 10 which I believe is a London numberTrust pilot reviews seem decent as well, some negative ones but they've always responded with the actions taken.

That's a virtual landline number so could be operated from anywhere in the world, including your local pub or a brothel in Carbombya.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions