Has anybody used www.rooms4kids.co.uk before?

Found 12th Aug 2011
I am about to order from rooms4kids.co.uk and wondered if anyone can check if they are a legitimate business and if anyone has used them what were they like?

Community Updates
  1. Misc
  1. Misc
says its registered to an idividual but website loks quite well designed.

Domain name:

andy lethaby

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

LCN.com Ltd [Tag = LCN]
URL: lcn.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 20-Sep-2010
Renewal date: 20-Sep-2012
Last updated: 15-Dec-2010

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:

WHOIS lookup made at 11:54:43 14-Jun-2011

They seem legit, and they accept credit card payment - use it to pay and you're protected.
Original Poster
That's brilliant thanks for your help! Rep to you both! :-) x

Did you buy anything from Rooms4Kids.co.uk afterwards? If so, was everything ok?

Just wondering, as I was looking at a bed they sell on their site but wanted to check if they were legit.

Thanks very much :-)
Original Poster
Sorry for the late reply! Yes I bought from them and they delivered direct from the suppliers so very cheap but direct from the supplier - I bought from the Julian Bowen range. It took about 12 days to deliver so I was happy!
I've recently bought a dining table from them and was trying unsuccessfully to contact them .. I'm a bit worried
Any joy with getting hold of them abdtawil as I was thinking of purchasing from them as well.
Hi abdtawil,

Did you get any updates from this site?

tinker15? did you order from them? I'm planning to order one today, not sure whether to go ahead or not.

Save yourself some time and order elsewhere. I ordered a bed from them. Promised delivery on Wednesday. No Show. Told it would be Thursday (their courier then called to confirm they'd lost the bed). Promised it would be delivered on Friday WITHOUT FAIL...

Now to go through the lovely process of trying to get my money back.
Hi smckean,

did you get a bed/money back? have seen a cheap julia bowden bunk bed for kids, but wondering whether this company is legit? does anyone know?

I did get my bed in the end after giving them a final chance to deliver. It was delivered a week after the promised date and they used another courier. They are legit.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants