Has anybody won anything from this group?

7 Comments
Anything on Fake book take with a pinch of salt (OK a bucket or five of salt). If you keep searching you will find an electric bike, with free shipping from America for £60. Also a wooden garden room again with free delivery and installation for £90.
The wonders of faecesbook - anyone can post anything, there's plenty of mugs to go round.
I won a free meal with Bella Italia a long time ago. Won second prize in a Disney competition - massive Disney goodie bag. I’ve won toiletries and aftershave, I’ve won drinks - like a whole case of Lucozade sport. I’ve won free hot beverages. I won a holiday to New Orleans in 2015 (but it wasn’t on HUKD).
n15hu26/09/2019 15:21

I won a free meal with Bella Italia a long time ago. Won second prize in a …I won a free meal with Bella Italia a long time ago. Won second prize in a Disney competition - massive Disney goodie bag. I’ve won toiletries and aftershave, I’ve won drinks - like a whole case of Lucozade sport. I’ve won free hot beverages. I won a holiday to New Orleans in 2015 (but it wasn’t on HUKD).

Christ I can’t even win a quid on a scratch card
toonsquirel26/09/2019 18:07

Christ I can’t even win a quid on a scratch card

Never ever play scratch cards. You have a higher percentage of losing in scratch cards! Plus it’s a very poor return compared the main draw. Oh btw the main lottery and euro lottery is rigged too! There is a way of winning the big money which increases your chances but there’s still no guarantee. You need to take on a lot more free competitions. Most of the guys that post these competitions are credible.

Most of the smart people that do competitions for a living and for their full time employment do approximately 100 to 150 online competitions per day and the are expected to win 1 in every 150 (give or take some competitions not being so genuine as others). Tie-breaker competitions are brilliant. If your tie-breaker response is clever, witty, linking the product and your answer...then you increase your probability of winning or at least getting in the top 3 for a runner up prize.

Try this...apply for competitions online...don’t pay for any! See what your outcome will be based on the odds I’ve specified. Good luck!
I've won few thing such as zara gift card £500, £250 Costa card, Tiles worth £800, £300 Wilko card, Music system worth £1000 from Classic FM, Kitchenaid mixer, Ipad, 20 books - costa book award, various kids and baby things from Facebook comps, I win a lot on cliks win comps. As said above you need to invest time and fill in a lot of comps to win.
About 7k worth of prizes about 3 years ago. About 6 prizes in the one year. One was an Intu shopping spree to the value 4k. Ipad Air, £500 cash and then not a thing since. As though on a blacklist or something like that.
no
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants