Groups

Has anyone....

done a friday night thread yet?? hukd needs them (apparently) :-)

hey y'all hope you're all ok..... have missed ya's

lfc xxx

43 Comments

helllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4823797

helllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo

hello lil bud..... you ok? :thumbsup:

There was a few threads about a billlion vs a trillion by some troll, do they not count?

Original Poster

grex9101;4823804

There was a few threads about a billlion vs a trillion by some troll, do … There was a few threads about a billlion vs a trillion by some troll, do they not count?

ermmm nope.... trolls do not do friday night threads
    hows you bud?

lfc_engravedonheart;4823815

ermmm nope.... trolls do not do friday night threads :)hows you bud?

Not to bad babe, loving the new avvy

lfc_engravedonheart;4823801

hello lil bud..... you ok? :thumbsup:

yeah, good thanks. How was your Friday?

Original Poster

grex9101;4823820

Not to bad babe, loving the new avvy

thx sweet :-D

Hi

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4823836

yeah, good thanks. How was your Friday?

boys went to nursery, i went to gym, came home ate some rabbit food and now drinking some wine.... not bad
    you??

Original Poster

angelfairee;4823857

Hi

hellllllllllllooooooooooo my gorgeous friend.... how are you hun??

http://www.myorkutglitter.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/111.gif

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4823865

hello sweetie.... how are you? x

lfc_engravedonheart;4823859

boys went to nursery, i went to gym, came home ate some rabbit food and … boys went to nursery, i went to gym, came home ate some rabbit food and now drinking some wine.... not bad :)you??

sounds fun.:-D
    waited on sky+ man coming, lunch, went to edinburgh, came back.....nothing since:w00t:

i'll be ok when ive found the blinking nail clippers :-D

lynds?? Have u changed ur username?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4823874

sounds funwaited on sky+ man coming, lunch, went to edinburgh, came … sounds funwaited on sky+ man coming, lunch, went to edinburgh, came back.....nothing since:w00t:

damn that sky man making you stay in

michelleleemoo;4823883

i'll be ok when ive found the blinking nail clippers :-D

ok :? :lol:

Original Poster

dean3988;4823901

lynds??? :whistling:

dean3988;4823901

ah, dean... can i ask you a serious work related question?

thought it was lynds_bowes :s cos of the avatar. nvm then!

if you must grex

lfc_engravedonheart;4823912

damn that sky man making you stay in

terrible isnt it :-D

See ya all! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;4823933

terrible isnt it :-DSee ya all! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

night bud

lfc_engravedonheart;4823863

hellllllllllllooooooooooo my gorgeous friend.... how are you hun??

I'm okay thanks, how are you doing? Feels weird posting on here again!

dean3988;4823927

thought it was lynds_bowes :s cos of the avatar. nvm then!if you must grex

My mcdonalds ran out of stickered large cups for monopoly, and were putting 1 (ONE!) small sticker on each cup instead (rom a roll of stickers), that's not quite right?

Original Poster

angelfairee;4823958

i'm ok thx hun..... will chat to you on msn soon xx

grex9101;4823974

My mcdonalds ran out of stickered large cups for monopoly, and were … My mcdonalds ran out of stickered large cups for monopoly, and were putting 1 (ONE!) small sticker on each cup instead (rom a roll of stickers), that's not quite right?

I didn't get any stickers with my happy meal and they have stopped giving away the free animals

kaits;4823993

I didn't get any stickers with my happy meal and they have stopped giving … I didn't get any stickers with my happy meal and they have stopped giving away the free animals

FREE animals?1?!?!

Is your mcds at a zoo? :-D

grex9101;4823974

My mcdonalds ran out of stickered large cups for monopoly, and were … My mcdonalds ran out of stickered large cups for monopoly, and were putting 1 (ONE!) small sticker on each cup instead (rom a roll of stickers), that's not quite right?

Well, this is not right, as you should get 2, and a hmv voucher. They should either get more stock within the next few days :thumbsup:

grex9101;4823998

FREE animals?1?!?!Is your mcds at a zoo? :-D

lol no they were giving away little stuffed elephants in the happy meals last week.
    I have got three so far. Then tonight they gave me this stupid plastic thing and a crayon.
    It wasn't worth the drive thru.

kaits;4823993

I didn't get any stickers with my happy meal and they have stopped giving … I didn't get any stickers with my happy meal and they have stopped giving away the free animals

You dont get any stickers in Happy meals

angelfairee;4823958

Well you chose the right time!! I've only been back in the country for a day.:-D

Little stuffed elephants -

RSPCA - where are you now???

dean3988;4824016

You dont get any stickers in Happy meals

ah ok. I do buy normal sized burgers and coffee sometimes, i have got one sticker so far for HMV. I collect the other stickers off the coffee cups to get free coffee.

dean3988;4824011

Well, this is not right, as you should get 2, and a hmv voucher. They … Well, this is not right, as you should get 2, and a hmv voucher. They should either get more stock within the next few days :thumbsup:

nah, they had a big roll of the small stickers (you know the ones with kings cross etc on) and were sticking ONE on each large cup. I was p'd off as I was hoping for a half decent HMV voucher, the girl just shrugged. :x

Original Poster

right bored.... where is everyone?????

anyone talking of more than maccys :-D

Pretty quiet for a Friday night....everybody must have a life tonight :w00t:

lfc_engravedonheart;4824051

right bored.... where is everyone?????anyone talking of more than maccys … right bored.... where is everyone?????anyone talking of more than maccys :-D

http://ramblingrhodes.mu.nu/archives/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4824069

Pretty quiet for a Friday night....everybody must have a life tonight … Pretty quiet for a Friday night....everybody must have a life tonight :w00t:

hellllllllllllloooooooooooo steve.... how are you buddy? still not got a life yet :lol:

lfc_engravedonheart;4824103

hellllllllllllloooooooooooo steve.... how are you buddy? still not got a … hellllllllllllloooooooooooo steve.... how are you buddy? still not got a life yet :lol:

Nope, I'm fed up dogging it with the mature MILFs late at night in the car parks....its tiring stuff...prefer to relax in my room. :-D

Wots happenin with you Lynds, how u doin?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4824124

Nope, I'm fed up dogging it with the mature MILFs late at night in the … Nope, I'm fed up dogging it with the mature MILFs late at night in the car parks....its tiring stuff...prefer to relax in my room. :-DWots happenin with you Lynds, how u doin?

loooooooool

i'm not bad thx bud.... getting there

grex9101;4824043

nah, they had a big roll of the small stickers (you know the ones with … nah, they had a big roll of the small stickers (you know the ones with kings cross etc on) and were sticking ONE on each large cup. I was p'd off as I was hoping for a half decent HMV voucher, the girl just shrugged. :x

yeh, we got em too, but we got a roll of the 1's and a roll of the large one's too, so i'd ask a manager if your wanting your hmv vouchers, or atleast negotiate 2 stickers seen as you are entitled to 2 vouchers

dean3988;4824139

yeh, we got em too, but we got a roll of the 1's and a roll of the large … yeh, we got em too, but we got a roll of the 1's and a roll of the large one's too, so i'd ask a manager if your wanting your hmv vouchers, or atleast negotiate 2 stickers seen as you are entitled to 2 vouchers

I DO NOT negotiate with 16 year olds!!

lol

(no offence!!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Giffgaff New goodybags23
      2. Santander - Compensation1619
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261378
      4. word association Game74044573

See more discussions