Found 21st Jul 2009
bought one of those 'Top Secret Hotel' things on lastminute.com and been really pleased/annoyed?

Share your experiences please....!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

We did, got a "5*" in london, was £130 or something for the night, i would say it was 3* at best.
I would say they had a 5* lobby etc, and the premium rooms (the ones pictured on the site etc) would be very nice, but the room we got with the room was pretty poor.

My son uses them regularly when he has to go to London for work. Better than staying in a Premier Inn for around the same price.

If you play about with google and enter some of the hotels features you can usually identify which one it is, having done that myself all the ones I have booked have been good value

Original Poster

melipona;5807268

If you play about with google and enter some of the hotels features you … If you play about with google and enter some of the hotels features you can usually identify which one it is, having done that myself all the ones I have booked have been good value

Smartie pants!

I was under the assumption that the description covered a few hotels and that you would get a random selection.

Issue One;5807402

Smartie pants!I was under the assumption that the description covered a … Smartie pants!I was under the assumption that the description covered a few hotels and that you would get a random selection.

It is possible to work it out sometimes, but don't feel totally sure just in case some of the terms used are pretty generic and you think you have somewhere you want... and its something else.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma711
    2. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1011
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2653
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2047

See more discussions