Groups
    EXPIRED

Has anyone a spare Comet code

If anyone has an unwanted 15% or 20% code for Comet that would be very much appreciated. The wife has surprised me with a PS3 for Christmas (though i'm sure she only got it for the SingStar), and now the boots and hat I got her look a bit small. Gulp ...

13 Comments

why has she given you your present now ? :?

8 posts in a year and three of those regarding Comet codes,classic!

deb8z;7100307

lmao

Moved to Deal req.

choc1969;7100276

And how are you going to use the code if it has already been purchased? :w00t:

Nitro111;7100441

And how are you going to use the code if it has already been purchased? … And how are you going to use the code if it has already been purchased? :w00t:

obviously he is going to buy her something :?

I am also looking for one for over 20% if anyone has one please please. Got one for 5% but I want a Baumatic hob and to bring it in cheaper than anywhere else I need a code for over 20% (Comet are so much more expensive).

rachelandgromit;7100644

I am also looking for one for over 20% if anyone has one please please. … I am also looking for one for over 20% if anyone has one please please. Got one for 5% but I want a Baumatic hob and to bring it in cheaper than anywhere else I need a code for over 20% (Comet are so much more expensive).

Can't you just buy it from wherever is cheaper lol

deb8z;7100853

Can't you just buy it from wherever is cheaper lol

Could do but trying to get it even cheaper, after all this is hotukdeals :whistling: and every little helps!

Original Poster

And now there's 9 - if you want to know i'd like to get a new washing machine because ours has taken the hump and is now producing cardboard.

Original Poster

choc1969;7100276

Not yet, it's just she's really poor at hide and seek.

Original Poster

deb8z;7100307

7299 posts and 1 about me - i'm honoured.

Only joking, i've been an avid fan of these forums for a long time and I thought it was about time I started using them correctly.

rachelandgromit;7100644

I am also looking for one for over 20% if anyone has one please please. … I am also looking for one for over 20% if anyone has one please please. Got one for 5% but I want a Baumatic hob and to bring it in cheaper than anywhere else I need a code for over 20% (Comet are so much more expensive).

Dunno if this is any help to you.

]http//ww…ati
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions