Has anyone been here ( Electra holiday village cyprus nissi bay)

5 replies
Found 11th Apr 2010
Hiya

I have just booked a holiday for 2 adults and my 2 children i am just wondering if anyone has been here and what it is like for the children.

5 Comments

when are you going? nissi beach is amazin, i was in ayai napa last summer, very very big nightlife, theres an awesome water park nearby that u might want to check out

Original Poster

micoo;8340785

when are you going? nissi beach is amazin, i was in ayai napa last … when are you going? nissi beach is amazin, i was in ayai napa last summer, very very big nightlife, theres an awesome water park nearby that u might want to check out

Hi were going the 19th of may for 2 weeks.

saky0505;8340847

Hi were going the 19th of may for 2 weeks.

aaaahhhh tht should be good, weather will be nice, i was there late june last year, not sure what there is to do for kids etc since i was hungover and passed out for the week i was there, and with my mates :lol: but i would highly reccomend the water park in the area :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;8340893

aaaahhhh tht should be good, weather will be nice, i was there late june … aaaahhhh tht should be good, weather will be nice, i was there late june last year, not sure what there is to do for kids etc since i was hungover and passed out for the week i was there, and with my mates :lol: but i would highly reccomend the water park in the area :thumbsup:

great thanks, I have been b4 but we went to protaras and loved it.

If I were you I'd check Tripadvisor.
Should be lovely weather at the end of May. Lucky you!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions