has anyone been "trotting mare camp site" in wrexham

11 replies
Found 24th May 2007
Hi everyone,im off to this place on saturday with 33 of my family, just wondering if anyones been there and can tell me abit of info.Just been on the site and rang them but not got much info.Im also going to be fishing,try for some carp and bring a rod for little ones.

If anyone got any info about the lakes or fish or anything related to fishing there id appreciate alot because at the moment i dont know a thing lol

12 Comments

Sloth/Mod

jim4571

Hi everyone,im off to this place on saturday with 33 of my family, … Hi everyone,im off to this place on saturday with 33 of my family, just wondering if anyones been there and can tell me abit of info.Just been on the site and rang them but not got much info.Im also going to be fishing,try for some carp and bring a rod for little ones. If anyone got any info about the lakes or fish or anything related to fishing there id appreciate alot because at the moment i dont know a thing lol

Hi Jim, it's got an interesting name. Is being camp compulsary. :giggle:

~ I'm in Love with Bryan Bryan ~

jim4571

Hi everyone,im off to this place on saturday with 33 of my family,

Thats one hell of a tent you got Jim..:w00t:

Admin

Awwwwwww Jim's going fishing.... dat's so sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!! :giggle:

Watch out if you chop their heads off, young gun (the fish, not the family)

They wriggle about for ages after they're dead and it's really freaky.

That's all I know about fishing :giggle:

Fishophobic Bryan

Original Poster

:giggle:
Syzable

Hi Jim, it's got an interesting name. Is being camp compulsary. :giggle: … Hi Jim, it's got an interesting name. Is being camp compulsary. :giggle: ~ I'm in Love with Bryan Bryan ~

:giggle:

Original Poster

cuzzy

Thats one hell of a tent you got Jim..:w00t:

:w00t: were all sleeping in a 2 man dome tent:giggle:

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

Awwwwwww Jim's going fishing.... dat's so sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!! … Awwwwwww Jim's going fishing.... dat's so sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!! :giggle:Watch out if you chop their heads off, young gun (the fish, not the family)They wriggle about for ages after they're dead and it's really freaky.That's all I know about fishing :giggle:Fishophobic Bryan

im actually a pretty good young fisherman,iv been doing it since i was 15,you wouldnt think that would you. :giggle: Iv never cut open a fish before:?

hi jim , have you checked out [url]www.ukcampsite[/url] .co.uk , the reviews are pretty good for this site , i live about 30 mins away from here , we go camping most weekends tending to go conwy , snowdonia etc ,
just remember to pack your beers:thumbsup:

Original Poster

shazzer

hi jim , have you checked out [url]www.ukcampsite[/url] .co.uk , the … hi jim , have you checked out [url]www.ukcampsite[/url] .co.uk , the reviews are pretty good for this site , i live about 30 mins away from here , we go camping most weekends tending to go conwy , snowdonia etc ,just remember to pack your beers:thumbsup:

what,are you saying youve been here, the link doesnt work :?

sorry:oops: [url]www.ukcampsite.co.uk[/url] ,no i havent stayed at this site but i know the area its in ,if you go to the above site and look at the reviews it sounds a nice site :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks shazzer for the link,cant wait to get there and cast my rods in and chill with a few beers

Admin

jim4571

im actually a pretty good young fisherman,iv been doing it since i was … im actually a pretty good young fisherman,iv been doing it since i was 15,you wouldnt think that would you. :giggle: Iv never cut open a fish before:?

I live by the sea. Lot's of people go rod fishing off a nearby beach and catch flatfish. Maybe the only people I've been fishing with were total weirdoes who get their kicks out of watching headless fish flapping about on the sand :? :giggle:

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

I live by the sea. Lot's of people go rod fishing off a nearby beach and … I live by the sea. Lot's of people go rod fishing off a nearby beach and catch flatfish. Maybe the only people I've been fishing with were total weirdoes who get their kicks out of watching headless fish flapping about on the sand :? :giggle:

id love to be near the sea, iv only been sea fishing once and i got my line snapped by a huge fish,could of been a great white :-D.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. active noise cancelling headphones32
    2. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?22
    3. Jacket recommendations.11
    4. New look christmas receipt11

See more discussions