has anyone been successful in stopping weather whereever emails ?

Found 1st Feb 2016
I entered a competition and since then obviously iv subscribed to weatherwherever and they are the most persistent email folk ever . You can't click on unsubscribe as its a fake click on , no doubt the whole site is fake because they also say my local weather is 117mph gusts when it only 19mph !! Also I tried different ways to unsubscribe and still get emails everyday . I can't stop it , there must be a way must be please help my soul
Community Updates
9 Comments
just mark it as spam and you won't see them again
Original Poster
stefromuk

just mark it as spam and you won't see them again

Thanks but I don't have a spam option on my iPhone , any other ways would be great thanks
rdbradshaw

Thanks but I don't have a spam option on my iPhone , any other ways would … Thanks but I don't have a spam option on my iPhone , any other ways would be great thanks

​what email address is it ?
is it the cloud one or another type?
most of them you you can log into the full website and do it through there not used a iPhone in a while its strange why they don't have that option.
May be wrong but i think if you move the offending email to junk, it will then recognise it as spam from now on.

Open email, press the flag, then Move to junk.
Original Poster
stefromuk

​what email address is it ?is it the cloud one or another type? most of t … ​what email address is it ?is it the cloud one or another type? most of them you you can log into the full website and do it through there not used a iPhone in a while its strange why they don't have that option.

It's an iCloud one. I have confirmation of cancelled emails but still gets through
Original Poster
shepademus

May be wrong but i think if you move the offending email to junk, it will … May be wrong but i think if you move the offending email to junk, it will then recognise it as spam from now on.Open email, press the flag, then Move to junk.

Ok thanks I'l try that then see what happens tomorrow , always wondered what flag button meant lol
Original Poster
sazzopardi1971

Have you tried this? http://www.weather-wherever.co.uk/legal/Unsubscribe … Have you tried this? http://www.weather-wherever.co.uk/legal/Unsubscribe by emailing: eperry@weatherwherever.com or jnichols@meteocity.com

Yup tried that and got no joy and also said they don't have my email on the database !?
rdbradshaw

Yup tried that and got no joy and also said they don't have my email on … Yup tried that and got no joy and also said they don't have my email on the database !?

That's very strange, isn't it? Not sure is this will help, and I am sure you've already done this:

support.google.com/mai…=en
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants