Has anyone been to centre parcs within the last 28 days and not re booking?

4 replies
Found 4th Mar 2010
Hi everyone I am after a favour we are wanting to book for centre parcs next year, and we thought we would be able to use the cbsoon code but we have missed out by 4 days........gutted. So I just wondered if anyone else had just come back and is not planning on booking another holiday within 28 days of comming back could we possibly have your booking reference and surname of the booking to get the offer.
Would be very much appreciated!!

4 Comments

If you call up and book they will honour it, they did for me. Just say you tried to book last night thinking you had a month (31 days), didnt realise it was 28 days so it didnt work, so you are calling this morning in the hope that they could honour it

Original Poster

your right they have honoured it......ty

No problem glad I could help!

Hi all. Were looking to book Centre Parcs for our anniversary in early Feb 2015 and wondered if anyone had been in last 3 weeks so we could use their booking reference to get the 28 day coming back offer (we get some vouchers to use whilst there). Just need booking reference and surname. Wont be linked to you at all. Many thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tablet recommendation ror 5yr old- ideally with a stylus11
    2. Bean to cup machine11
    3. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…818
    4. Laptop help22

See more discussions