Groups

Has anyone been to Discovery Cove Florida

I am looking to book Discovery Cove in Florida and just wondered if anyone had been on the swim with dolphins there? If so whats it like and is it worth the money?
    Thanks in advance any comments/advice welcome

9 Comments

We went in 2007, 2 Adults and 2 Kids,
    Superb day out, yes expensive but if you can afford it DO IT.
    A day that will never be forgotten.
    We had a dolphin called Hutch, great memories for all of us.

I went last year, Its awesome. you get in get your wetsuits, then get a time allocated when you swim with the dolphins, you then have all day to swim in rivers, with ray and all sorts of fish, there are also sharks in a shipwreck and Baracuda. all drinks food etc is free, Just help yourself - inc. breakfast & dinner.

I would definately recommend it. Infact i have my pictures cd from there right in front of me now!

Original Poster

Thank you, I will definately be booking it now sounds really good

scent from above;4637925

Thank you, I will definately be booking it now sounds really good

You will not regret it!

have booked mine for october through virgin, the ultimate adventure package.. inc. seaworld and busch gardens and aquatica water park
    ]http//ww…spx

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/lufc246/DSC03148.jpg

Original Poster

Thanks again, great photo am already looking forward to going

Highly recommend it. We went in February last year. Just to add what the other people have said. You pay your entry price and that includes - complimentary photo on arrival, neck tags with photo id, map of park, snorkel pipe to keep - loan of wetsuit and snorkel mask and towels. Showers even have shampoo/body wash etc so nothing needed to be taken with you - unless you want to purchase extra photos from dolphin swim and they have photographers wandering around the parks like at Disney etc. Very reasonable price to purchase. There is also an aviary where you can feed the birds all day if you wish - loved it all. Most memorable day ever, you will love it.

natashaxxx;4637902

We went in 2007, 2 Adults and 2 Kids,Superb day out, yes expensive but if … We went in 2007, 2 Adults and 2 Kids,Superb day out, yes expensive but if you can afford it DO IT.A day that will never be forgotten.We had a dolphin called Hutch, great memories for all of us.

Agreed 100%
    We went in 2005 our dolphin was also Hutch:-D
    there isn't a great deal to do but the memories are worth the price,

Enjoy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23