Groups

has anyone been to disneyland paris in oct?

I've just booked Disneyland Paris for oct half term break ... just worried it may be too cold to enjoy... any info will b much appreciated

11 Comments

We went last year and the weather was better than the summer in the U.K.We were lucky and it was sunshine during the day and it did start to get a bit of a chill in the evening.Be aware due to the terrorist threat in Europe,there will be armed soldiers around the entrance.

I went a couple of years ago around late Oct / beginning of Nov and we were lucky as we saw Bonfire Night fireworks display, the normal parade and a day later we also saw the Christmas parade. Was great to see both parades. The castle fireworks & lazer/lights show on the Castle was simply amazing. Was a little cold but we wrapped up with a couple of layers of clothes. I wore a hoody underneath a Superdry wind cheater jacket alongwith gloves.

Disney Village was cool too

Went in winter it was fine.

Went a few years ago at the end of October and it was fine weather. If you're driving, try and visit Parc Astérix too. My kids preferred that to Disneyland Paris.

October is a very cool time of year to visit Paris, France, when the weather can be cold and wet. At this time of year, the average temperature starts off at 14°C on October 1st and drops down to 9.5°C by October 31st. Daily lows range from 6°C to 10°C, exceeding 14°C or falling below 2°C only one day out of every ten.

Original Poster

Thanks for ur replies all.... have bin twice before but in April and may ... so looking forward to going hope the weather is nice for us to ....I Havnt heard of parc astérix I will google it thanks.

valhallablue

Went a few years ago at the end of October and it was fine weather. If … Went a few years ago at the end of October and it was fine weather. If you're driving, try and visit Parc Astérix too. My kids preferred that to Disneyland Paris.

How old are your kids? Just asking as I've got a three and six year old and we are considering Parc Asterix this year.

Went on Christmas day and it snowed.

We went in November a few years back and it was very cold, made no difference to how much we enjoyed it though!

LoRdPlOps111

How old are your kids? Just asking as I've got a three and six year old … How old are your kids? Just asking as I've got a three and six year old and we are considering Parc Asterix this year.

They were 6 and 8. Sure it'll be fine for the 3 year old too.

Went in August a few years ago; got inside to find the staff were all on strike and all the rides closed; we were refused a refund and had to go through the CC company to get our money back.

Wont visit again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???33
      2. Any good robotic lawn mower someone could recommend?44
      3. pringles movie codes11
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1416

See more discussions